It may sound cliché but summer bodies are created in winter. Are you are looking to speed up your fat burning process? You may like to consider implementing a fat burner (a fat loss supplement) into your diet.
Fat burners are thermogenics. They will help to assist the body to boost metabolism, decrease appetite, increase and support energy levels and promote the reduction of water weight within the body.
We ask you to keep in mind the common misconception, and it cannot be stressed enough, that a fat burner is not a magic pill. It is purely a supplement along side a very dedicated training program and a well balanced diet that will help and should ensure to show results.
The right fat burner for me?
Trying a fat burner for the first time or just wanting to change up your current product... can be an overwhelming experience.
The following are some tips and suggestions you may consider to make your choice that little bit more comforting…
First time user? Using in conjunction with other supplements?
- If you are a first time user you may want to consider the product is not high stimulant based. However, you do want the product to provide decent ingredients to ensure it performs all the elements it is meant to.
- If you are taking any medication, ensure a fat burner is safe to use in conjunction. It is strongly advised to always consult with your GP before taking any new products.
- Consider your current daily caffeine consumption. If you are already taking caffeine sources throughout the day such as coffee, medication, pre workout (if so try using a non caffeinated pre workout instead) etc… you may need to consider lowering or adjusting these sources if going to include a fat burner into your diet.
- Do not overload the body with stimulants. Choose safely and wisely as this can lead to unwanted health effects or reduce effectiveness of the products.
- Know there may be side effects. With a fat burner, you may get hyper, the tingles, crash etc.
If you are still unsure or have any further questions, enquire at a local store in person with an expert to make your choice a more comforting one.
Ingredients and Nutrition Panel
There is a high possibility that some of the ingredients listed will be unfamiliar and possibly confusing. Therefore, it is a recommendation that you do your research or talk to an expert about any queries.
It is also suggestion you know the recommended dosages of each ingredient and the label states of much of each ingredient being used. Quite simply, if a supplement company is confident with their product, they will be happy to state how much of each ingredient is in there.
Capsule or Powder
This is honestly personal preference. To ensure consistent use, be realistic and consider questions such as…
- Which am I more likely to remember or willing to take?
- Do I swallow capsules easily? – if not powder is for you!
- Am I fussy with taste or flavour? – if so, take a capsule is for you!
Know your goals and focus
All fat burners and brands will perform and/or have different focuses… Some may focus on suppressing appetite, some on increasing the bodies fat metabolic rate where others will be purely energy based.
Fat Burners: Summary
Choosing the right fat burner can be an intimidating process. At the end of the day it comes down to trail and error, personal choice, preference and considering what is safe and right for you. It is advised to trial the product for a stable period of 6-8 weeks before deciding whether the product is right for you. It should be performing the elements it is meant to and help be achieving your goals much faster as opposed to taking nothing at all.
Please do not be afraid to seek and ask for professional help before or considering taking the product.
Fat burners we'd recommend: