Chocolate Protein Peanut Butter Cups Recipe
To make this a healthier version of fudge we've removed the butter and sugar which make traditional fudge so unhealthy and replaced them with cholesterol-free coconut oil, honey and Stevia. so it's delicious and a healthier option
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total: 1 hour
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, softened
- 2 scoops Scitec Nutrition chocolate peanut butter protein
- 1/2 cup salted smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 drops liquid Stevia
- Fill a muffin pan with muffin cups
- In a nutribullet blend all ingredients.
- Pour equal mixture into each muffin cup.
- Place finished cups in the fridge for an hour, until the fudge firms up.