10 Tips For Quick Mass Gain
Looking to gain mass fast? The 10 Tips For Quick Mass Gain is for you.
If your a newbie to the gym looking to gain some size. Or a regular gym rat who’s hit a plateau, our 10 tips can help!
Spartans 10 Tips For Quick Mass Gain
- Stop doing your isolation exercises like Bicep curls and Tricep extensions which only work a single muscle group. And start doing multi joint compound exercises like Deadlifts and Squats. These target more muscles resulting in more growth and bang for your buck.
- Eat. No seriously, if you think you’re eating enough but aren’t gaining weight. You aren’t eating enough. Try simple tips like adding oats or peanut butter to your shakes to make them more calorie dense.
- Re-assess your training program. If you have been doing the same cookie cutter program for the last 6 months it’s time to change it up. Try something different and you will notice new results!
- Get yourself a training partner. Training partners can be great for motivation as well as helping you push harder in the gym!
- Factor in supplements. While not all supplements will be necessary, think about adding some proven strength builders like a Creatine Monohydrate.
- Don’t neglect your weaknesses. Too often you see people benching up to 3 times per week and then doing a half assed leg session. If you have a weak point in your physique it should be trained more frequently and harder. Thats how you will grow!
- Sleep more. In todays society it’s easy to neglect sleep with work and socialising. But a lot of your growing is done overnight. So if your serious about getting some size, then get some more sleep. Make it your goal to get at least 6 hours a night.
- Don’t neglect fats. Too many people think eating fats make you fat. They couldn’t be further from the truth. Fats are essential for healthy development and should be utilised accordingly.
- Track your progress. If you don’t know how far you have come, how will you know if you have improved? Track your diet and workouts so you know how far you have come!
- Set Goals! If you have no direction in your training then your motivation will drop. Set goals like a goal weight or a 225lb bench press to keep you motivated along your journey!
Boom! Thats the Spartansuppz 10 Tips For Quick Mass Gain! Remember, consistency is key. Muscle gains isn’t a sprint, its a marathon.
It’s long term success we are all looking for, so stay patient and appreciate the process you take each day. Before you know it you will be making noticeable gains!
If you liked the 10 Tips For Quick Mass Gain please give it a share on social media