Best Cardio Possible in 15 Minutes
There are few people in this world who enjoy doing cardio. It’s an easy part of your training regime to skip, you can think of just about any excuse to not doing cardio.
So what if there was a way to make your cardio take so little time that everyone had time for it?
Dr. Layne Norton has done just that! Creating his Best Cardio Possible in 15 Minutes.
Which is promised to expend as many calories and make you work as hard as possible in just 15 minutes.
Laynes concept is simple. If you can create a form of cardio that can be completed in the least amount of time possible. And that actually works then no one has an excuse to not incorporate it.
The Best Cardio Possible in 15 Minutes regime incorporates short bursts of high intensity followed by minimal rest periods. Designed to elevate heart rate and jack up caloric expenditure.
This type of high intensity cardio does 3 things. Those being:
1. Maximises fat burning.
2. Retains maximal muscle mass.
3. Retains optimal gym performance.
Best Cardio Possible in 15 Minutes Protocol
So the basic concept for the Cardio protocol is simple. All you need is an exercise bike, and 15 minutes to spare!
There are 5 very basic steps to this form of cardio.
- Using an exercise bike get warmed up at about half max resistance for 5 minutes.
- Once you’re warmed up its time to get into it. Pedal as fast as possible for 10 seconds.
- From this point increase the resistance to it’s maximum setting. And continue peddling as hard as possible for 20 seconds.
- Drop the pace back to a comfortable speed and reduce the resistance to 50%. Continue at this pace for 90 seconds.
- After 90 seconds repeat steps 2-4 until you have hit 15 minutes of activity!
It’s literally that easy! No gimmicks, no unnecessary slow steady state peddling. Just science based high intensity interval training. Designed to maxinimise your fat burning in the shortest amount of time possible!