Believe it or not, everyone has a six pack. You just may not be able to see it as it may be covered with a layer of belly fat.
Let's go through some steps, tips and suggestion to help you strip away any unwanted fat. Together, let's tone up the underlying muscle and reveal the stomach you've always wanted.
The first step is to begin the weight loss process..
You will need to...
- Consume fewer calories - We do not believe in consuming next to nothing! Remember your body is like a car, it needs fuel (food) to run. However, you may need to decrease the amount of calories you are currently consuming to ensure that you can reveal the six pack that you are after.
- Cycle your carbs - It is all trial and error and figuring out what it is that works best for you. When wanting to lose weight, the main macronutrient that is cut down in the diet is carbohydrates. Some may like to cycle their carb intake. This can help boost your metabolism.
- Cut down bad fats - Ensure you are containing the correct kind of healthy fats! E.g. olive oil, flax seed, oily fish etc.
- Increase your daily protein intake - If you are trying to slim down a high protein diet is always recommend. Protein will have you feeling fuller for longer, assist in lean muscle mass and not be stored in the body as fat. It is recommended you increase your protein intake to 1.5-2g per pound of body weight.
Protein shakes are a convenient, delicious, easy way to get your daily protein target. Protein powders can also aid in weight loss as in choosing the right one, are low in fat carbs and calories, a great
Spartansuppz top Protein Powders are...
Now, we want you to understand that fat burners are not 'magic powders'. They will only work alongside a dedicated training program and well balanced diet. If use fat burners correctly and consistently, you will notice results over time and they will definitely help speed up the weight loss process.
Our top Fat Burners are...
L-Carnitine (also known as ALCAR) is particularly supplemented into a diet to aid in fat loss. It can also be used to to assist in cognitive function and energy production. Supplementing ALCAR into any drink (a fat burner in particular for optimum results) will assist in speeding up the fat loss process.
You may also like to consider supplementing glutamine into your weight loss routine. Glutamine provides amazing benefits that help in overall general health and wellbeing - in particular it aids greatly in gut health (digestion).
Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA)
BCAA's are great to prevent fatigue, help with endurance and assist in recovery. However, they can aid in weight loss as they contain zero calories, carbs or fat and aid in protein synthesis.
Our top Amino Acids are...
In the long run, performing weight bearing activities will help you burn more fat - even after you have finished your session! However, to burn calories initially you may like to begin implementing some cardio into your routine.
Running at 8mph can boost your metabolism by 13.5x
Cycling for 90 minutes at a moderate speed can burn 1,000 calories!
High Interval Training (HIT)
HIT can burn body fat for 24 hours post workout!
Change your weights and positioning rather than reps to increase difficulty. You may also like to add some ab crushing ab-crushing compound lifts such as squats, deadlifts, dumbbell swings etc. in your gym routine.
Sleep is crucial for a balanced lifestyle. Particularly if you are trying to lose weight, getting in an adequate amount of sleep will definitely assist in the weight loss process.
Not getting enough sleep leads to over eating. Chronic sleep loss can also drop metabolism by 30-40%!
We understand life is very busy now days. For a perfectly balanced day it is recommended we split our days into 3... 8 hours of rest, 8 hours of sleep and 8 hours of work. So, if possible aim for 8 hours sleep a night for optimum success.
Everyone is unique. Some enjoy working out in the morning, some prefer to at night. However, it has been proven to be more effective to work out earlier in the day as post workout adrenaline can potentially keep you awake.
Staying motivated is highly important to maintain through your weight loss transformation process. Lack of motivation, becoming disheartening or becoming bored is how people fail.
- Taking progress shots every two weeks so you can see you progress. You will be astounded by your results every few weeks and this will definitely keep you motivated.
- Find a training buddy! Having someone in it together with you will help encourage and motive you.
- Change things up! It is important to keep things interesting and challenging to prevent you from getting bored and lead to giving up.
Share this post