'Just imagine how much cooler I'll be in summer... the hot and the cold are both so intense... Put 'em together, it just makes sense' - Olaf, Disney's Frozen Movie
Missing the warmness of summer in these cold months? Beat the winter blues by making some BCAA popsicle sticks. Why not get excited for summers return and have this recipe ready in advance for the summer months to cool you down. BCAA popsicles are delicious, refreshing, literally no calories, no sugars or carbs and full of benefits. Imagine how great this recovery snack will be in summer post workout after you have just completed a hot and sweaty session. This snack could also be used as a cold treat or a good turn to option when those sugar cravings hit.
You will need:
- Popsicle moulds
- Shaker Cup
How to make:
- Mix one serve or BCAA’s with required amount of water to fill one popsicle mould into your shaker cup... then shake, shake, shake!
- Once your mixture in blended pour your into your popsicle mould. Repeat to fill remaining moulds.
- Freeze in the freezer until set (may take a few hours, average 4 hrs)
- Take out and enjoy!
Tip: When removing the popsicles from the mould, run under warm water so they slip out more easy.
** If desired, you could mix chopped up fruit within your mixture... e.g. berries
- Reduces muscle fatigue
- Aids in protein synthesis
- Decreases muscle soreness (DOMS)
- Improves training motivation
- Improves strength
- Supports hormone balance during training
- Increases fat burning
- Can aid support fat loss
- Good in between meals
- Increases protein synthesis
- Helps maintain a favourable testerostente and cortisol ratio
- Releases growth hormones
- Are both anabolic and anti-catabolic (prevents muscle wastage)
So know you have the recipe at hand, give it a go! We hope you enjoy this healthy, delicious recovery snack. Go get your gains.
Some of our best selling BCAA's are...