Blessed Choc Coconut Protein Balls
Healthy No Bake Blessed Coconut Protein Balls
Another tasty treat to keep your cravings at bay and keep your progress moving forward using Blessed protein
Total Time: 15 minutes
Makes: 32 balls
- 3 cups dates, pitted
- 4 scoopsBlessed Choc Coconut protein
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (Vegan choc chips can be used if needed)
- 1 1/2 cup almonds
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2/3 – 1 cup desiccated coconut
- Add dates, almonds and water in a Nutribullet.
- Place mixture in a bowl with protein powder, choc chips and cacao. Mix until combined. The mixture might seem dry, If necessary add more water.
- Spread coconut on a dinner plate and roll balls in it.