Homemade Protein Bars
Spartansuppz brings you another tasty high protein recipe! This time bringing you our Homemade Protein Bars!
These are a great snacking option for those calorie conscious dieters, or just for people looking for a better alternative to your conventional high sugar bars.
Heres what you'll need:
- 2 Scoops Vanilla Whey Protein.
- 1 Scoop Coconut Chips.
- 1/4 Cup Milk.
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour.
Homemade Protein Bars Method:
- Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix.
- Add in milk slowing, combining as you go until the mixture is a good thick consistency that will hold shape.
- Add a small amount of coconut flour to a bench and your hands, and mould the bars into your desired size and shape!
- Place the bars onto a tray, and into the freezer for 30 minutes!
- Serve and enjoy!
We hope you enjoyed our article on How to make Homemade Protein Bars!
Stay tuned for more content coming soon!
Feel free to share on social media and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat (@spartansuppz).