Muscle Nation Legacy Pre Workout Review
Muscle Nation is one of the leaders in gym and fitness apparel, with stylish designs, have captivated a massive following of over a million people on social media.
So it's no surprise that when this brand announced late in 2018 that they were releasing a supplement range, social media and fitness enthusiasts got excited.
There had been much mystery around what the products were going to contain, and those who followed along on Muscle Nations social media were given an inside look at the extensive testing that took place to get the product formulas and flavours just right.
Without a doubt, the most anticipated product of the range is their high energy pre-workout 'Legacy'.
Legacy is a comprehensive pre-workout formula that is stacked with high dosages of proven ingredients, including 6 patented ingredients! The ingredient panel on Legacy is sure to impress, and if you're searching for a new pre-workout supplement, you are in for a treat with this one!
So what makes Legacy from Muscle Nation so impressive? Read our full review below to find out
Muscle Nation Legacy Pre Workout Review
Legacy is Muscle Nations high energy pre-workout supplement designed to be used before training for increased energy and focus.
The effects of Legacy are very noticeable. To say this is a strong pre-workout would be a massive understatement!
The high energy component comes from its diverse stimulant blend of caffeine and dynamine as well as a host of other stimulants which provide a massive surge of energy and euphoria.
Back that up with huge dosages of nitric oxide boosting ingredients for skin splitting pumps and a very comprehensive nootropic focus blend and you have one serious pre-workout!
Muscle National Legacy contains three separate ingredient matrixes which combine to provide a very well rounded pre-workout formula. Legacy gives users the option of a 1 scoop serve which will yield 40 serves per container or a 2 scoop serve which will yield 20 serves per container. Our ingredient review below outlines the big boy 2 scoops serve.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (300mg): An effective stimulant which increases mental alertness and energy.
- Dynamine 40% (275mg): A sustained release caffeine which absorbs slower for a longer lasting energy.
- N-Methyltyramine (100mg): A potent nervous system stimulant/
- Hordenine HCI (50mg): A popular stimulant which has shown to increase energy, and mental focus.
Performance - Power, Pump, Endurance Matrix
- L-Citrulline Malate 2:1 (6000mg): This is a potent vasodilator that increases oxygen and blood flow to the muscles.
- Nitrosigine (1000mg): Increases blood Arginine levels for pumps, energy and focus.
- Vaso6 (300mg): A patented ingredient for increasing nitric oxide in the blood.
- Betaine Anhydrous (2500mg): A well-known performance booster which helps strength and power output.
- Beta Alanine (3200mg): A proven performance enhancer that has been shown to buffer lactic acid build up.
- Taurine (1000mg): Shown to increase cellular hydration and performance.
Nootropics - Focus & Mood Enhancement
- AlphaSize Alpha GPC (200mg): An effective cognitive enhancer which also may increase brain health.
- Huperzine Serrata (10mg): This form of Huperzine has been shown to increase cognitive function, alertness and cognitive processing.
- Velvet Bean Extract - 98% L-Dopa (100mg) Boost mood, and mental focus.
- Lion's Mane Extract (300mg): Documented to help in the regeneration of new brain cells.
- Tyrosine (1000mg): A well-studied ingredient that may help support mood, and brain function.
- Ashwagandha KSM-66 (300mg): Knowns to lower cortisol the stress hormone.
What Are The Flavours?
In the first launch of Legacy, we can expect to see: Candy Blue Raspberry, Strawberry Lemon Drop, Sour Gummy Bear and Bubble Gum Grape!
From behind the scenes footage we have seen from Muscle Nation, they have had DOZENS of flavour reformulations to ensure that this product tastes nothing short of 100%.
Who Is The Product For?
Because Legacy gives consumers the option of either a 1 or 2 scoops serving size, it makes it a suitable pre-workout choice for all trainers and gym folk. If you're new to pre-workouts and are looking for something to give you an extra kick, supplement with 1 scoop 15 minutes prior to training.
If you are a known pre-workout fiend and have had your fair share of pre-workouts we recommend starting with the fill 2 scoops serving for maximal focus and performance.
Pat's Final Take
Overall Legacy from Muscle Nation looks like a very impressive pre-workout supplement. Which comes as no surprise as both of their other products in their initial launch Destiny and Three-D Pump are both very comprehensive.
Looking deeper into the ingredient panel, we can see that the formula has been very strategically put together to ensure all ingredients are all working synergistically and dosed very high. This is certainly no caffeine loaded pre-workout without any backup ingredients that's for sure.
In addition to this, we see the feature of 6 patented ingredients, which is a great sign as these have all been shown to have great effectiveness during training. What is also impressive is that the boys at Muscle Nation have managed to fit so many ingredients into a standard $69.95 pre-workout!
Overall Legacy from Muscle Nation ranks as a very impressive product. We definitely believe that this is a must try pre-workout in 2019 for supplement lovers! If you have been searching for a new pre-workout, make Legacy your next pick.