Overnight Protein Oats
Sick and tired of having the same old boring porridge breakfast? Try out Spartansuppz Overnight Protein Oats Recipe and spice up them oats.
So, what are overnight oats you may ask? Basically overnight oats is just the process of making your oats at night and then refrigerating overnight to allow it to all gel together. Infusing the flavours and making them super tasty!
Overnight Protein Oats Ingredients
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) Lite Milk
- 1 Scoop of MTS Whey
- 2 Tbsp (32 g) natural salted peanut butter.
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) maple syrup (or sub coconut sugar, organic brown sugar, or stevia to taste)
- 3/4 cup free rolled oats
Overnight Protein Oats Method
- Add dry ingredients into a bowl or clear jar and mix through.
- Add milk, peanut butter and maple syrup and mix through lightly.
- Ensure oats are all fully submerged in milk.
- Cover with glad wrap.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Thats it for the Overnight Protein Oats! Add whatever toppings you please such as blueberries, seeds or fruit to taste.
We hope you enjoyed our article on Overnight Protein Oats!
Stay tuned for more content coming soon!
Feel free to share on social media and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat (@spartansuppz).