Protein Pancake Recipe
These protein, crepe textured pancakes are super simple and only consist of 4 ingredients.
They are a healthy snack or meal option! However, the best thing of all is, that each pancake is only about 30 calories - how fabulous!
How to Make:
- 9-10, 3-inch pancakes
1/3 – ½ cup mashed Mashed Banana
2 TBSP Vanilla Protein Powder
- To prepare the pancake mixture, literally mix all the above ingredients together until well combined.
- Next, heat a pan over a medium heat and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Add 2-3 Tablespoons of your pancake mixture into the pan.
- Allow the mixture to cook for 25-30 seconds before flipping. Cook for the same amount of time on the other side.
- When ready to consume, serve on a plate and serve with options such as nut butter, sugar free syrup, butter etc.
- Last but not least, enjoy!
For the whole mixture the macros are...
Per Pancake the macros are...
Spartansuppz offer a wide variety of Protein Powders. Some suggestions for making this pancake mixture could be...