Pull ups are a great exercise
There are two important factors that will contribute to a strong pull up...
- Grip - if you are an
athlete, gym goer etc. youwould be aware and understand the importance of proper grip. To perform a perfect pull up, it is crucial that you have a good, firm grip to assist yourpull up
- Posture - good posture is critical for all lifting exercises. If your posture is off or you are experiencing imbalances, pull ups are an excellent exercise than can help regain your position
Your Pull Ups
Unfortunately, pull ups are an exercise that is often avoided. We are not going to lie...
Pull ups should be an essential to your exercise regime. They are great to learn as they can practically be performed anywhere, anytime! They can also be performed without any complicated or expensive
With pull ups, and as already mentioned, there are many ways they can be performed. There
Each type of pull up has different effects on the muscles, however, the concept remains the same.
Let us explain some popular variations in detail...
Neck Pull Ups - This pull up variation is
Chin Ups - This is the most common pull up variation. It is a basic pull up except your palms are facing towards you.
Standard Pull Up - This variation is a classic pull up. Simply grip the overhead bar with your palms facing away from you.
Dead Hang Pull Ups - This variation of pull up develops
Kipping Pull Ups - This is a pull up variation of which you use momentum to get your chin above the bar.
Benefits of Pull Ups
- Pull ups can burn 5 calories per minute
- Increases your heart rate
- Increase exercise
- Your hands and fingers
holdsall of your body weight
- Develops strong forearms
- Good grip increases hand endurance
Works Many Muscles
- Targets back, biceps, shoulder, chest, forearms...
- Takes nearly 15 muscles to
perfrom1 pull up
- Good posture improves circulation and digestion
- Great alternative to cardio
Much more gentleon your joints
- No expensive
equipmentneeded and can be performed practically anywhere.
- There are many variations to try
- Exercise in general makes you a happy person and releases endorphins (feel good hormones)
As stated, pull ups unfortunately seem to be
Happy pull upping!
Anyone training should highly consider supplementing protein into their diet. Protein will assist in recovery, aid in protein synthesis and keep your body strong.
We do recommend still having real food protein sources, however, a protein powder is a very easy,
Pull ups involve explosive movement. This is exactly what creatine is designed to help with. To help increase strength and endurance with explosive movements.
Try our best creatine available...
Taking a BCCA while you train provides many benefits. It will help with endurance, prevent fatigue, help with hydration, aid in protein synthesis, fat loss...
Our top BCAA's are...