Redcon1 Fade Out Sleep Formula Review
Redcon1 have released Fade Out as a true 1 scoop formula and provided transparent labelling so you can see exactly what you're getting in every serve.
Unfortunately, Redcon1 Fadeout is no longer available in Australia. However, we still have a solid array of great sleep formulas which you can see below. Our personal recommendation is Nightmare from Insane Labz, which will give you a very similar effect to that of Fadeout.
Keep On Reading For Our Full Review
Redcon1 have used the chemical names for the ingredients but you know we keep it real here at Spartansuppz so we're going to translate this into basic terms for us normal people!
- Phenibut 1000mg: Phenibut is excellent at reducing anxiety and inducing a deeper more restful sleep. This crosses the blood/brain barrier the unlock the effects of GABA. The blunts the effect of the CNS and allows you to relax. This is a very effective dose and if anything we'd recommend using a little less than a scoop.
- Mucuna Pruriens 1000mg: This compound elevates mood enhancers dopamine and norepinephrine which reducing anxiety. It's a real feel-good compound which works in conjunction with phenibut to have you relaxed and feeling good.
- GABA 1000mg: Excellent for helping you get to sleep and reduce anxiety. Typical recommend a dosage of this compound in 500-750mg so this is more than adequate and best to start with half a serve.
- L-Arginine HCL 1000mg: Improves blood flow and can assist in the release of growth hormone while you sleep for better recovery. This interferes with ammonia in the body which can inhibit your ability to get to sleep.
- Phenylalanine 750mg: Assists in the production of melatonin so you can get to sleep faster.
- Valerian Root 600mg: This is a relaxation agent which is beneficial for getting a higher quality of sleep. Like everything in this formula, the dose is effective.
- L-Ornithine 500mg: This combined with the l-arginine is the combination needed to inhibit ammonia in the body allowing you to get to sleep faster.
- L-Theanine 500mg: Very commonly used anxiety supplement which is also beneficial for dopamine/mood levels.
- Magnesium 150mg: Vital for the function of the GABA receptors allowing you to relax and get to sleep.
- Zinc 10mg: Another critical component of the ZMA complex and extends stages 3/4 of sleep for better sleep quality & recovery. It's can also have a positive effect on testosterone and GH levels.
- Vitamin B-6 6mg: Interacts with tryptophan metabolism which regulates sleep/wake cycles.
- Vitamin E Acetate 10iu: Helps reduce restlessness so you can stay asleep.
As you can see this is a VERY comprehensive sleep aid supplement.
It covers every element from relaxing and stress reduction to enhancing quality of sleep and maximizing receptor sensitivity.
Fade Out Effects
Going over ingredients is all good and well but what you really want to know is does it work, right?
Well in a word, yes. This is hands down one of the most effective sleep supplements on the market today.
When you take a serve of Fade Out you can rest assured knowing you will be able to relax, get to sleep faster, have a great quality of sleep and wake up feeling refreshed and ready to go.
The quality of sleep on the is fantastic and it's really a great sleep experience.
The only recommendation I would make would actually be to take a little less of it.
Due to the exceptional dosing of the product, some of the ingredients such as phenibut may actually be a little overdosed for some.
We'd recommend starting out with half a serve of the product to asses your tolerance before going up if desired.
Fade Out comes in a single flavour: Black Currant Berry.
This is a blend of black currant and mixed berry. I'll be the first to admit this tastes a little odd but the combination of flavour compliment one another very well.
This is a custom flavour specifically for the Australian market put together by the team at
Redcon1 for Spartansuppz Aussie customers.
I've tried both the US flavours (black currant and orange) and can vouch that the Australian formula is much better tasting in my opinion.
Sleep aids are notorious for tasting horrible but this is actually something you can look forward to drinking before you go to bed of an evening.
Value for Money
This product unfortunaltey is no longer available in Australia, but when it was, it had 30 serves and retails for $79.95. This brings the price per serve to $2.66. This is on par with other sleep aids on the market.
However, when you take into account the dosing of the ingredients and actual usage of the product most users would get 45-60 serves out of a container.
This makes it one of the best value sleep aids on the market right up there with current market leader Anesthetized.
The Verdict: Redcon1 Fade Out Review
The killer formula, great dosing, good flavours and excellent value for money make this product a real standout in the sleep aid category.
If you're looking for a new sleep aid to try that not only impresses on formula but also, in reality, this is one well worth a look.