Redcon1 Isotope Protein Rice Crispy Treats
Sometimes drinking protein shakes can become quite boring even with the amazing variety of flavours and types that are available across the supplement industry.
So we here at Spartansuppz wanted to show you some ideas that you can make yourself with your protein powder to keep you on track with your goals while enjoying some amazing tasting treats that make it feel like you're having something that's a little bit cheeky (but it's not at all).Below is an easy to follow a recipe for some healthier adult versions of the kid's snack LCM's.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Time to Freeze: 30 minutes
Four cups brown rice Pops (or classic Rice Bubbles)
Half a cup natural peanut butter (or other nut butter), partially melted
Half a cup brown rice syrup
Three scoops of Redcon1 Isotope Protein Powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Grease a 9in by 9in dish with coconut oil or line it with baking paper. Put to the side.
- In a mixing bowl, combine melted peanut butter, brown rice syrup, vanilla & protein powder till it creates a dough-like consistency.
- Add rice bubbles to the mixture and combine using your hands, then place mixture into the greased dish.
- Spread the mixture out evenly and press firmly into the pan to ensure bars are held together properly.
- Place the pan into the freezer 30 minutes to set.
- After 30 minutes, remove from the freezer and use a sharp knife to cut mixture into bars and serve or store.
Make sure you do not replace honey or agave for brown rice syrup, as this sticky texture is important to the recipe’s texture.
Calories per serving: 245
Total fat 10.2g
If you have any questions with regards to this or any nutrition or supplementation items please feel free to contact any of our stores or our team online via Facebook, Instagram, email etc