Fuel Yourself For Fat Loss
FUEL YOURSELF FOR FAT LOSS!
Part of looking good is feeling good and if we give our body good fuel it’ll be running smoothly.
This doesn’t mean eating a strict diet of lettuce leaves and air, we want quality nutrition to fuel our bodies performance. The keyword here is fuel. This is exactly what food is for our body and the better we feed it, the better it will run and the better we’ll feel as a result of that.
We need to expend more energy than we consume on a daily basis for our body to burn up some extra body fat, so exercise is a great tool to achieve this.
One saying that’s very applicable here is if you do what you’ve done, you’ll get what you’ve got.
We want to give a body a gentle pushing the right direction so it starts working a little harder.
Think of your metabolism as a fire and exercise as a way of heating it up to burn hotter.
Let’s not try to reinvent the wheel here. Food is fuel and we need to fuel our bodies in order for them to perform. As much as having super exciting meals and different meals every day may sound appealing at the start, this mightn’t be very practical or sustainable. If you’re feeling motivated, absolutely go for it! But if in doubt, use the KISS principle, keep it simple, stupid 😉
This is the underwriting factor of any sustainable food plan. This is NOT a diet, it’s a lifestyle and it’s important you enjoy what you’re doing the the foods you are eating.
If you day is filled with boiled chicken breast and Brussel sprouts you absolutely hate eating, chances are you’re setting yourself up for failure.
A good plan is one that is actually adhered too. With this in mind I want you to include some creature comforts and foods you enjoy eating. Life is about balance and if you’re eating 90% “clean” a few little treats amongst the remaining 10% not only won’t matter, they’ll keep you sane and on track.