Try this 3 ingredient, no bake, simple, delicious protein ball recipe. It can also be enjoyed guilt free!
The taste of these protein balls are are similar to the filling of Reeces Peeces peanut butter cups filling! They also have the same consistency as cookie dough which sounds almost to good to be true right?!
Here is the recipe...
1 & 1/3 cup of Protein Powder (preferably Vanilla)
1 Cup of Peanut Butter
1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
*Optional: Free free to add ingredients such as chia seeds, choc chips, coconut etc. into your mixture or roll your balls into once made...
Keep in mind, if you use a plain, unsweetened protein powder, you may need to add some sweeter to suit your taste.
How To Make
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl until it reaches a thick doughy consistency
- Use a spoon or your hands to form the mixture into small balls onto a lined baking tray - mixture can be made into 26 balls
- To set your protein balls, you can either choose to place them into the freezer of fridge - it up to you how firm or soft you would like your protein balls to be!
These macronutrients are based on using Vanilla Syntha 6 Edge Protein
If making 26 protein balls, the Macro of each ball is:
84 calories, 5g protein, 6g fat and 4g carbs.
Protein has some many amazing benefits! The following are just a few...
- Improves muscle mass
- Makes you feel fuller for longer
- Manages blood sugar levels
- Improves mood
- Improves Brain Function
- Maintains strong bones
- Promotes heart health
- Slows ageing and promotes
Spartansuppz offer a wide variety of Protein Powders. Some other suggestions of protein that you could use in your protein ball mixture are..