Love pancakes? Let's face it, most of us do.
I bet you love the sound of a simple, high protein, low calorie, with literally no carb protein pancake which is only 3 ingredients?
Here is the recipe on how to do so!
1 and 1/2 scoops of Protein Powder + 4 Egg Whites + 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Mix all the ingredients together into a mixing bowl
- Lightly spray a frying pan with olive, coconut oil or butter. Pour all the mixture into the pan to make one large protein pancake or make little pancakes.
- When the mixture begins to bubble, flip the pancake to cook the other side
- Once cooked, slip onto a plate.
- Top with whatever you like! Maybe you would fancy toppings such as some cinnamon, sugar free maple syrup, peanut butter, butter... be creative!
Macros: (Based on Rule 1 Protein)
C| 2 P| 39 F| 0
We stock a variety of Protein Powders that you could use for your home made protein pancakes. However, our top sellers that we recommend are...
We also sell 'UPS Shake n Bake Protein Pancakes' mixture which is straight ready to mix, cook and serve...