Healthy No Bake Blessed Coconut Protein Balls
Another tasty treat to keep your cravings at bay and keep your progress moving forward using Blessed protein
Total Time: 15 minutes
Makes: 32 balls
- 3 cups dates, pitted
- 4 scoopsBlessed Choc Coconut protein
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (Vegan choc chips can be used if needed)
- 1 1/2 cup almonds
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2/3 – 1 cup desiccated coconut
- Add dates, almonds and water in a Nutribullet.
- Place mixture in a bowl with protein powder, choc chips and cacao. Mix until combined. The mixture might seem dry, If necessary add more water.
- Spread coconut on a dinner plate and roll balls in it.