How To Get Abs
OFFICIAL TRAINING GUIDE
HOW TO GET ABS
Believe it or not, everyone has a six-pack. You just may not be able to see it as it may be covered with a layer of belly fat.
Let's go through some steps, tips and suggestion to help you strip away any unwanted fat. Together, let's tone up the underlying muscle and reveal the stomach you've always wanted.
The first step is to begin the weight loss process..
You will need to...
- Consume fewer calories - We do not believe in consuming next to anything! Remember your body is like a car, it needs fuel (food) to run. However, you may need to decrease the number of calories you are currently consuming to ensure that you can reveal the six-pack that you are after.
- Cycle your carbs - It is all trial and error and figuring out what it is that works best for you. When wanting to lose weight, the main macronutrient that is cut down in the diet is carbohydrates. Some may like to cycle their carb intake. This can help boost your metabolism.
- Cut down bad fats - Ensure you are containing the correct kind of healthy fats! E.g. olive oil, flaxseed, oily fish etc.
- Increase your daily protein intake - If you are trying to slim down a high protein diet is always recommend. Protein will have you feeling fuller for longer, assist in lean muscle mass and not be stored in the body as fat. It is recommended you increase your protein intake to 1.5-2g per pound of body weight.
Protein shakes are a convenient, delicious, easy way to get your daily protein target. Protein powders can also aid in weight loss as in choosing the right one, are low in fat carbs and calories, a great
Spartansuppz top Protein Powders are...
Redcon1 - Isotope
Redcon1 Isotope is
When it comes to the best protein source for building lean muscle and promoting recovery whey protein is seen as the king.
More specifically whey protein isolate is the best kind of whey protein.
WPI is naturally very high in protein and also very low in carbohydrates
This makes whey protein isolate very fast digesting and high in
When you push your body hard in the gym you want to provide it with the fuel it needs to recover as soon as possible. WPI is the ideal choice post-workout as it is very fast digesting and very light on your digestive system as well.
Now, we want you to understand that fat burner are not 'magic powders'. They will only work alongside a dedicated training program and well-balanced diet. If use fat burners correctly and consistently, you will notice results over time and they will definitely help speed up the weight loss process.
Hybrid Nutrition - Actv8 Shred
Hybrid Nutrition ACTV8 Shred is a complete fat burning supplement.
Like all products in the Hybrid Nutrition range you get full clinical dosing on every ingredient to ensure you get the best possible performance.
Each serves packs:
1000mg Acetyl L-Carnitine: Powerful fat metabolizer. This also boosts mental focus during training.
250mg Forskolin 10%: Proven metabolic booster. Burn more calories throughout the day.
Dandelion Extract (Root) 200mg: This is a dual purpose ingredient which is excellent for decreasing excessive water retention and also a nice mood enhancer. This provides a leaner, drier look in just days.
200mg Caffeine Anhydrous: Boosts the nervous system function, energy and mood. This dose provides clean energy without the crash. Fast acting for a quick energy hit.
100mg Infinergy (Di-Caffeine Malate): Long lasting, sustained energy-feel good for hours with no crash.
Synephrine HCL 30mg: Stimulate metabolic rate, decrease appetite and enhance mood.
Higenamine HCL 25mg: This ingredient is a beta-2 andrinergic receptor antagonist. In simple terms, this helps to mobilise fat and increase energy expenditure.
Lean GBB (gamma-butyrobetaine ethyl esther HCL) 20mg: This is a real fat burning powerhouse and works on multiple pathways. The most exciting part about this compound is its ability to increase l-carnitine levels in the bloodstream.
In addition this you'll also notice you're sweating like crazy! This is a side effect of the ingredient and a great indicator your body is working hard and burning up stubborn body fat.
Change your weights and positioning rather than reps to increase difficulty. You may also like to add some ab crushing ab-crushing compound lifts such as squats, deadlifts, dumbbell swings etc. in your gym routine.
Sleep is crucial for a balanced lifestyle. Particularly if you are trying to lose weight, getting in an adequate amount of sleep will definitely assist in the weight loss process. Not getting enough sleep leads to overeating. Chronic sleep loss can also drop metabolism by 30-40%!We understand life is very busy nowadays. For a perfectly balanced day, it is recommended we split our days into 3... 8 hours of rest, 8 hours of sleep and 8 hours of work. So, if possible aim for 8 hours sleeps a night for optimum success.Everyone is unique. Some enjoy working out in the morning, some prefer to at night. However, it has been proven to be more effective to work out earlier in the day as post workout adrenaline can potentially keep you awake.
Staying motivated is highly important to maintain through your weight loss transformation process. Lack of motivation, becoming disheartening or becoming bored is how people fail.
- Taking progress shots every two weeks so you can see your progress. You will be astounded by your results every few weeks and this will definitely keep you motivated.
- Find a training buddy! Having someone in it together with you will help encourage and motive you.
- Change things up! It is important to keep things interesting and challenging to prevent you from getting bored and lead to giving up.
Click below to download your copy of the
Fat Loss Basics Supplement Guide
Find out what our top recommendations are for fat loss!
Want To Find Out More? Read Our Top Weight Loss Articles Below!
HOW TO MEAL PREP
Are you struggling to stay on track with your diet? Follow our simple meal prep guide!
WEIGHT LOSS MOTIVATION
Are you struggling with motivation? Read our full article on how to increase it!