BSN Hyper Shred
What Is BSN Hyper Shred?
Please note stock is shortdated (08/19) hence the clearance price.
BSN Hyper Shred is the first thermogenic, fat burning supplement from the US powerhouse to arrive in Australia. BSN has a massive following in Australia & this new addition to their range is sure to excite.
Hyper Shred is a high energy thermogenic loaded with other proven ingredients. Here is what makes up BSN Hyper Shred
- Acetyl L Carnitine 1.5g - A must have in any good thermogenic supplement. Acetyl L Carnitine plays a variety of roles in the body including enhancing mental focus, but most importantly helps with the transportation of fatty acids.
- Caffeine Anhydrous 250mg - Most popular and widely used central nervous stimulant. Helps to increase energy and caloric output while training.
- Capsimax 150mg - Patented concentrate of red pepper. Helps to stimulate metabolism, increase calorie expenditure and mobilise fat to be used for energy.
- Theanine 100mg - Helps to increase and improve mood and sense of well-being
- Guayusa 100mg - Potent appetite suppressant to help curb cravings and create a far better environment to encourage weight loss.
This is a snapshot of some of the key ingredients found in BSN Hyper Shred, for a full break down, check out the ingredient panel in the photos.
BSN have taken a variety of different approaches when formulating Hyper Shred. Not only is it loaded with ingredients to help improve energy, focus and energy output, it also factors in ingredients to improve overall mood and suppress appetite.
This product has been a long time coming in Australia and it does not disappoint.
HOW DO I TAKE IT?
BSN Hyper Shred can be used both first thing in the morning & again throughout the day to encourage greater fat loss.
Mix 1 serve, in 400-500ml of water in your Spartans Performance Shaker and drink during training.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
BSN Hyper Shred is $49.95 and contains 30 serves making it $1.67/serve.
SHOULD I TAKE ANYTHING ELSE WITH THIS FOR BEST RESULTS?
To amplify recovery even further, we recommend having a great lean protein source such as the delicious BSN Syntha 6 Edge. Not only is this product great quality, but is incredibly versatile and can be used before & after training.