Extreme X Knee Sleeves by Sling Shot
Slingshot X Sleeves Overview
1. What Is It? These are the stiffest & strongest knee sleeves available on the market.
2. How Do I Use Them? These knee sleeves are designed to be only used on heavy training days.
3. How Much Do They Cost? These cost $139.95 and will last you a lifetime.
Slingshot X Sleeves
These sleeves have been strategically designed to be the biggest and baddest knee sleeves available on the market today.
Known for producing some of the highest quality training accessories in the world, Slingshot has gone to another level with innovation and design of the new X Sleeves.
Following on from the success of the STrong Knee Sleeves & Knee Sleeves 2.0, Mark Bell and the team set out to create an even stiffer knee sleeve to help higher-end users to get the most out of their training.
The all-new X Sleeve has been reinforced with denim on the front panel to provide minimal stretch, yet maximal support. These sleeves are incredibly stiff and have an added silicone grip lines to prevent them from slipping down while training.
When used properly, these sleeves can add anywhere from 15-30kg onto your lifts.
- Measure around the centre of your knee straight
- These sleeves are tight and will not "give" much
- If you have large calves, we recommend going up another size
- If you purchase the wrong size, they must be returned in their original condition & a re-postage fee applies.
|Size||Knee Circumference (Inches)|
Trust us when we say that these are not for the faint-hearted. It is important to make sure you watch the video on how best to get these on as you cannot simply pull them on with the addition of the silicone grip strip.
Can I Use These In Competition?
The Slingshot X Sleeve has currently been approved for USPA sanctioned competitions but is currently pending approval for the IPF Federation.