Primeval Labs Neanderthal
Sorry, currently out of stock
Primeval Labs Neanderthal Overview:
1. What Is It? This is an all natural testosterone boosting supplement.
2. How Do I Use It? Take 4 capsules daily for a period of 8 weeks.
3. How Much Does It Cost? This is $89.95 for a monthly supply.
Primeval Labs Neanderthal is a completely natural testosterone boosting supplement in a convenient capsule format.
Every ingredient is transparently labeled so you know exactly what you're getting in every single serve.
As we age, natural testosterone production declines. This leads to a number of detrimental health outcomes. Lack of energy, libido, and sense of well-being are simple signs that testosterone levels may be lower than optimal.
What Benefits Can I Expect From This Product?
- Increase muscle building potential
- Improved recovery
- A better sense of well-being
- Increased libido/sex drive
- Improved natural energy
What Are The Key Ingredients In Primeval Labs Neanderthal?
- Ashwaghanda 750mg: A powerful adaptogenic compound which works to elevate both luteinizing hormone and testosterone levels. Another benefit of this ingredient is its ability to reduce cortisol levels as well.
- Maca Powder 400mg: An aphrodisiac that has been used for years in traditional medicine. Maca has been shown to boost sperm production when supplemented.
- Fenugreek Extract 400mg: An interesting herb that plays roles in both glucose metabolism & testosterone production. Fenugreek has been included for its ability to boost libido and support healthy testosterone levels.
- Longjack Extract 300mg: Also known as Tongkat Ali, Longjack acts as an aphrodisiac and boosts sperm production. This herb also has strong anti-estrogen properties.
- Boron 10mg: A mineral that has been shown to help support healthy testosterone production in both males and females.
Should I Take Anything Else With This For Best Results?
To beef up the muscle building of this product try stacking in alongside Primavar. This is a laxogenin based product designed to increase protein synthesis and compliments Neanderthal perfectly.