What is Redcon1 Total War?
This is a high-energy pre-workout, designed to boost training performance!
How do I use Redcon1 Total War?
Mix 1 scoop in 400ml cold water 15-30 minutes before your workout and prepare to crush your workout!
Who is this for?
This is for those looking to take their training to the next level, if you’re after the highest state of readiness, look no further!
What Are The Key Ingredients Found In Redcon1 Total War Pre Workout?
- Citrulline Malate 6000mg: Potent vasodilator which helps open up the blood vessels to allow more nutrient-rich blood to be delivered to the working muscles and cause muscle pumps.
- Agmatine Sulfate 1000mg: Another vasodilator that helps to boost blood flow even further. Agmatine can also increase mental focus & concentration.
- Beta-Alanine 3200mg: A full clinical dosage of the amino acid that helps to buffer the build-up of fatiguing metabolic by-products in the muscle allowing you to train harder for longer.
- Caffeine Anhydrous 250mg: The most popular central nervous stimulant on the market. This compound boosts energy, metabolism and is one of the most beneficial performance ingredients on the market.
- Juniper Berry 150mg: A compound that helps to amplify the effects of other central nervous stimulators used alongside it. Think of this compound to boost the likes of caffeine, Infinergy™ & Cocoteanol®.
- Di-Caffeine Malate 100mg: A sustained release of caffeine to provide a smooth experience.
*Note: This is just a snapshot of some of the key ingredients found. For a full breakdown, check out the attached ingredient panel image.
Why take a Pre-Workout?
Pre Workouts like Redcon1 Total War are great for gym-goers, especially those in resistance training because they help to boost athletic performance - if we can work harder and recover better, we should expect greater results.
High-quality pre-workouts boost things such as energy, muscular endurance, mental focus as well as nutrient delivery!
When do I take Total War?
15 - 30 minutes before training, when it’s time to go to battle, mix one scoop with 400 millilitres of cold water and prepare to crush your workout!
Who Can Take Total War?
Anyone serious about training that wants to boost their training performance can take Total War, but if you want the highest state of readiness - this is perfect for you!
Does it have any side effects?
In healthy individuals, following the recommended doses there are not likely to be any side effects - please consult a health professional if you notice any adverse effects.
Should I Stack Anything With It For Best Results?
If you love pumps this would be to stack with a non-stimulant pump pre workout to maximise your workout.