Overtraining Solution by Ambrosia
Sorry, currently out of stock
Ambrosia Overtraining Solution
1. What is it? Ambrosia Overtraining Solution is a complete recovery support supplement.
2. How to take it? Take 2 scoops immediately post-workout with your favorite protein shake.
3. Cost? This is $79.95 for a full 40 serves.
Ambrosia Overtraining Solution is your complete recovery solution formulated by some of the industries finest. Mike Rashid, Marc Lobliner & Sean Torbati are the team behind Ambrosia and are some of the most respected people in the supplement industry.
We have a saying at Spartansuppz, "There is no such thing as overtraining, just under recovering". Ambrosia has formulated a product to ensure you are getting the most out of your recovery, so you can be back doing the physical activity earlier and to the best of your ability.
Ambrosia Overtraining Solution is made up of 3 high-quality ingredients, all of which have been clinically proven to be beneficial. Here is what they are:
- RFP's (recovery fraction peptides) • NLT 9.9% PRP's (Proline-Rich Peptides) • 10% Immunoglobulins (IgG, IgA, and IgM) 2500mg: Recovery Fraction Peptides (RFP's) allow your body to optimize your immune system recovery response and improve muscle protein synthesis.
- Immulina™ 100mg: Exclusive to Ambrosia, Immulina™ helps to improve nK cellular activity. nK cells are the soldiers as such for your immune system and are often suppressed after training for a period of time.
- AstraGin™ 50mg: A trademarked ingredient that has been shown in over a dozen studies to improve the uptake and absorption of key ingredients. This allows the ingredients in Overtraining Solution to be used to their utmost potential.
If you find that you have been pulling up excessively sore from training, constantly feeling ran down and fatigued, then Ambrosia Overtraining Solution may be the answer you are looking for!
How Do I Take It?
For best results, take 2 scoops post workout with your favorite protein shake.
On non-training days, we recommend taking 1 scoop.
Should I Take Anything Else For Best Results?
As mentioned, this is best taken with a great protein shake post-workout. We recommend combining this with Redcon1 Isotope whey protein isolate.