Axe & Sledge Elbow Grease
- What is it? Elbow Grease is a comprehensive joint formula.
How do I use it? Take four capsules a day, two in the morning and two in the evening.
- Who is this for? Elbow Grease can be used by anyone! it's the perfect supplement to not only prevent joint pain but help alleviate pain as well!
- Unrivalled joint support.
- Supports joint health and mobility.
- Supports joint cartilage growth and repair.
- Trusted brand from Seth Feroce.
Are you someone who suffers from achy joints? Find that things creak, crack and just don't feel like they used to? We feel you and we may just have the solution to help manage some of these ailments.
Enter Axe & Sledge Elbow Grease.
Elbow Grease is a complete repair and restores formula to help support optimal joint health. This formula contains several clinically proven ingredients to help the hardest workers in the gym keep performing at their best.
What Are The Key Ingredients Found In Elbow Grease From Axe and Sledge?
Elbow Grease is one of the most complete joint formulas we have seen, here's a full breakdown of its ingredients:
- Vitamin C (150mg) - A powerful antioxidant that helps to prevent damage from free radicals.
- Zinc (5mg) - Included for its ability to assist in repairing tissue, cell production and growth.
- Vitamin D3 (20IU) - Critical for the absorption of calcium to help strengthen the bone and preventing osteoporosis.
- Manganese (10mg) - Helps to increase bone density and strength
- Glucosamine HCL (500mg) - A compound naturally found in the body that helps to support cartilage growth and repair for joints.
- Chondroitin Sulfate (300mg) - A component of connective tissue that when supplemented with has been associated with decreased pain and inflammation.
- Biocell Type II Collagen (200mg) - Promotes joint health by supporting cartilage and lubricating the joint for smooth movement.
This is just a snapshot of some of the key ingredients, for a full breakdown, check out the attached ingredient panel.
Why take Elbow Grease?
Are you suffering from joint soreness? Perhaps your elbows are feeling uncomfortable when pressing, or your knees are stiff during squatting? If so, Elbow Grease can help reduce this soreness and improve your joint health.
How do I take Elbow Grease?
This product is recommended at 4 capsules a day, either all with one meal, or split 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening.
Who can take Elbow Grease?
This product is suited to anyone who is trying to improve joint health or reduce joint soreness.
Does Elbow Grease have any side effects?
Provided you follow the label directions, no negative side effects should occur.
Should I use Anything else for the best results?
If looking after your health and prioritizing recovery is your goal, be sure to use Axe & Sledge The Grind alongside Elbow Grease to help support muscle growth and recovery.
To view our full range of Joint Support Supplements click here
To see our full range of Axe and Sledge click here
The Spartan Promise™
Here at Spartan Supplements we live and breath all things Health, Nutrition, Fitness and Sports. We know how important it is for you to fuel your body with what it needs to Train Harder and Recover Faster!
Our entire range has been hand selected by our team of industry experts to ensure you get exactly what you expected, each and every time.
We stand by our products so that you can shop in confidence.
Buy Now - Pay Later
We all know there's no better feeling than getting the tools you need to attack your goals in and out of the gym! Our Buy Now Pay Later options are here to take the stress out of shopping and get you achieving your results quicker.
Simply add your items to your cart and select either zipPay or AfterPay at checkout.
Questions About The Product?
We are here to help! If you have any questions about the product you are looking at, shipping information or anything at all, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Call our team on: 03 4309 4163
Email us at email@example.com
Or submit a webchat ticket.
Our support hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)