Axe & Sledge Ignition Switch Pre Workout - Unicorn Blood
Axe and Sledge Ignition Switch Pre-Workout is a potent, high-energy pre-workout formula. With a scientifically formulated ingredient blend designed to boost energy, delay fatigue, increase muscle power and fuel endurance during a workout, Axe and Sledge Ignition Switch Pre Workout allows you to train longer, faster, and at a higher intensity than ever before.
- Ultimate energy pre-workout supplement
- Contains amino acids to fuel recovery and muscle repair
- Supports nitric oxide production for muscle pumps
- Added nootropics for mental performance
When it comes to pre-workout supplements, we look for products that contain more than just a rev-up before a training session. A highly competitive market and cutting-edge science mean we can now expect a lot from our pre-workout beverage, and Ignition Switch absolutely delivers. Brain function, endurance, muscle repair and even a mood boost - Ignition Switch will help you shift into that next gear of performance.
What Are The Ingredients In Seventh Gear Pre Workout?
- Beta-Alanine 3200mg - Helps to buffer muscular fatigue and increase endurance
- Creatine MagnaPower® 1500mg - A bond of creatine and magnesium to help increase muscular power and strength.
- Caffeine Anhydrous 350mg - Most popular nutritional supplement to increase energy, focus, and physical performance.
- Alpha GPC 200mg - A form of Choline that induces a euphoric feeling & boosts mental focus.
- TeaCrine® 100mg - A branded form of caffeine that you do not build up a tolerance to.
- Infinergy™ 50mg - A duel release form of caffeine to provide a sustained release of energy and prevent a crash.
This is just a snapshot of some of the key ingredients found in Axe & Sledge Seventh Gear. For a full breakdown, check out the attached ingredient panel.
When Do I Take Seventh Gear?
We would recommend taking Seventh Gear 15-20 minutes before training with 300ml of water.
Who Can Take Seventh Gear?
Seventh Gear is a strong pre-workout, so we recommend it to those who are experienced pre-workout users, or those who have a high tolerance to caffeine.
Does Seventh Gear Have Any Side Effects?
In healthy individuals, Seventh Gear shouldn't have any adverse side effects provided you follow the serving recommendations on the label.
Should I Use Anything Else For Best Results?
Seventh Gear will deliver you all the energy that you need in a pre-workout, but if you want the pumps to match, be sure to stack this alongside Axe & Sledge Hydraulic!
Is 7th Gear Pre Workout Good?
7th Gear Pre Workout is a great supplement for those that love a high energy supplement. This product is not for beginners due to its potency.
How Much Caffeine In Seventh Gear?
Seventh Gear Pre Workout packs a huge 350mg of caffeine per serving. This is equivalent to approximately 4 standard cups of coffee. If you are sensitive to stimulants, we recommend taking half a serve.
Does Seventh Gear Pre Workout Have Creatine?
Yes, 7th Gear has 1500mg of MagnaPower® Creatine per serving. This is a true performance pre-workout supplement.
Where To Buy Seventh Gear Pre Workout?
Seventh Gear is available in Australia at Spartansuppz.com & available in store at any one of our retail store locations.