Seventh Gear by Axe and Sledge
- What Is It? This is an extreme energy pre-workout supplement.
- How Do I Use It? Take 1 serving 20 minutes prior to training.
- Who is this for? Seventh gear is for the hardest workers in the room that want that extra kick for their workouts!
- High energy pre-workout.
- Long-lasting energy with no crash.
- 10/10 flavour profiles.
- Great mental focus.
Axe & Sledge Seventh Gear is one of the most exciting high energy pre-workout supplements to hit the market in recent times.
IFBB Pro Seth Feroce and his team set out to create a product to take your training session to the next level, something to take you past the standard set by your current pre-workout.
Specifically formulated to increase energy, maximize focus & enhance muscular endurance, Seventh Gear packs a whopping 500mg of stimulants into each and every serving.
What Are The Key Ingredients In Axe and Sledge Seventh Gear?
- Beta-Alanine 3200mg - Helps to buffer muscular fatigue and increase endurance.
- Creatine MagnaPower® 1500mg - A bond of creatine and magnesium to help increase muscular power and strength.
- Caffeine Anhydrous 350mg - Most popular nutritional supplement to increase energy, focus, and physical performance.
- Alpha GPC 200mg - A form of Choline that induces a euphoric feeling & boosts mental focus.
- TeaCrine® 100mg - A branded form of caffeine that you do not build up a tolerance to.
- Infinergy™ 50mg - A duel release form of caffeine to provide a sustained release of energy and prevent a crash.
This is just a snapshot of some of the key ingredients found in Axe & Sledge Seventh Gear. For a full breakdown, check out the attached ingredient panel.
Why Take A Pre-Workout?
Are you someone who is struggling for energy before training, or maybe you find it difficult to stay motivated getting to the gym. If so, a pre-workout may be a great option.
Pre-workout supplements can provide the extra energy, motivation and focus to make even the most taxing workout sessions enjoyable!
What Flavour Is The Most Popular?
The current most popular flavours are:
- Raspberry Lemonade
When Do I Take Seventh Gear?
We would recommend taking Seventh Gear 15-20 minutes before training with 300ml of water.
Who Can Take Seventh Gear?
Seventh Gear is a strong pre-workout, so we recommend it to those who are experienced pre-workout users, or those who have a high tolerance to caffeine.
Does Seventh Gear Have Any Side Effects?
In healthy individuals, Seventh Gear shouldn't have any adverse side effects provided you follow the serving recommendations on the label.
Should I Use Anything Else For Best Results?
Seventh Gear will deliver you all the energy that you need in a pre-workout, but if you want the pumps to match, be sure to stack this alongside Axe & Sledge Hydraulic!
The Spartan Promise™
Here at Spartan Supplements we live and breath all things Health, Nutrition, Fitness and Sports. We know how important it is for you to fuel your body with what it needs to Train Harder and Recover Faster!
Our entire range has been hand selected by our team of industry experts to ensure you get exactly what you expected, each and every time.
We stand by our products so that you can shop in confidence.
Buy Now - Pay Later
We all know there's no better feeling than getting the tools you need to attack your goals in and out of the gym! Our Buy Now Pay Later options are here to take the stress out of shopping and get you achieving your results quicker.
Simply add your items to your cart and select either zipPay or AfterPay at checkout.
Questions About The Product?
We are here to help! If you have any questions about the product you are looking at, shipping information or anything at all, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Call our team on: 03 4309 4163
Email us at email@example.com
Or submit a webchat ticket.
Our support hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)