BSN NO Xplode XE Edge
What is BSN NO Xplode XE Edge?
NO Explode XE Edge is the all new, hard hitting, high energy pre workout from BSN
BSN have been in the pre workout category since there was such a thing with their original pre workout NO Xplode. After many formulations, BSN have decided to take the energy and performance to another level with the new extreme energy edge version.
Here is a snap shot of some of the key ingredients in what quite possibly could be BSN's greatest pre workout to date:
- Carnosyn Beta Alanine 1.6g - A staple in all great pre workouts. This patented version of Beta Alanine helps to buffer the fatiguing effects of metabolic by products such as lactic acid & hydrogen ions.
- Astrigin 25mg - Great dosage of the patented ingredient. Increases bioavailability & absorption of the active ingredients.
- Caffeine Anhydrous 325mg - Very high dosage of the ever important compound. Provides central nervous system stimulation to improve energy, focus and also thermogenisis. Dosages in pre workouts usually vary between 250-300mg, so BSN have definitely taken things to a higher level.
- Citrulline Blend 1g - A blend of both L-Citrulline & Citrulline Malate. The combination of these ingredients improve nitric oxide production in the body leading to greater blood flow, nutrient delivery and pumps.
- Clubmoss Extract 10mg - Commonly used for its main bioactive compound, Huperzine. Clubmoss Extract helps to improve memory, cognition & mental focus.
As you can see through just some key ingredients, BSN have really taken into consideration 3 big factors when it comes to pre workout supplementation. All cases are covered when it comes to energy, focus and enhancing blood flow.
For lovers of the original versions of NO Xplode, you will notice that the energy is quite a lot stronger, but you will still get all the great performance benefits that you expect from BSN.
HOW DO I TAKE IT?
Mix 1 serve on BSN NO Xplode XE Edge in 400ml water 20-30 minutes before training. Giving this a little extra time to digest will optimize its effect in training. We recommend starting out with half a serve at first to assess your tolerance.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
This is $59.95 for 30 serves making it $2.00/serve
SHOULD I TAKE ANYTHING ELSE WITH THIS FOR BEST RESULTS?
Recovery is very important while you train. BSN Amino X is ideal to drink while you train. This makes an ideal pre/intra-workout supplement stack when combined with BSN NO Xplode XE Edge. We recommend sticking with the original Amino X rather than Amino X Edge due to the caffeine content that product contains.
How Much Does Shipping Cost?
If you spend over $99.95 you will get free regular shipping within Australia.
For all other shipping options, we provide calculated rates at checkout depending on your location.
Do You Ship Internationally?
Yes, we ship internationally for all orders under 2kg. We try our best to ship to all countries. Rates and availability of shipping to your country will be calculated at checkout.
When Will My Order Arrive?
If you place your order by 3pm AEST, your order will be dispatched the very same day (excluding public holidays & weekends).
Australia Post eParcel Domestic - 1-6 Business Days With Tracking
Australia Post Express Domestic - 1-3 Business Days With Tracking
Registered International - 6-14 Business Days With Tracking
Express International - <7 Business Days With Tracking
Please note, these are guides and may not be entirely accurate. International postage timeframes vary significantly due to distance from Australia.
Tracking Your Order
After successfully placing your order, you will receive a tracking update via email which contains your tracking number.
If you have not received your tracking number within 48hrs please contact us and we will track it down.
To get an update on your order, enter the tracking details here
At Spartansuppz it is our goal to make sure shopping with us is a breeze and we provide the best customer service possible.
However, we know mistakes do happen from time to time and we want to make it as easy as possible to get things rectified as quickly as possible.
How To Request A Return
The easiest way to request a return is to email firstname.lastname@example.org, contact support on the web chat or call (03) 5333 4333 and the team will provide you with all the information required.
Damaged & Incorrect Items
At Spartansuppz.com we do our best to package your product(s) so they will arrive at you in excellent condition. Should you receive a product that has been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately for further instructions.
Please do not discard the damaged product(s) and retain the original box and packaging as the inspection is often required by the carriers.
For clothing, please use our size guide to ensure you get the right fit. For a return to take place all goods must be in re-sellable condition.
Please contact email@example.com to lodge a return. Goods will need to be returned to Spartansuppz HQ and the team will issue you with a new invoice for the correct size and shipping.
Items that are found in the clearance category or a marked down in store due to having close expiries are unable to be returned or refunded. By purchasing them at the significantly discounted rate, you acknowledge that the products may be slightly damaged, expired or simply different to the original version.
Reasons For A Return To Be Rejected
- Got what you asked for but simply changed your mind
- Found it cheaper somewhere else
- Decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it
- Misused a product in any way that caused the problem
- Knew of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product
- The product has been opened/used, regardless of the circumstances surrounding the return
- Didn't like the flavour, texture or effects of the product
502 Howitt St