Macro Friendly Brownies by Macro Mike
Sorry, currently out of stock
Macro Mike Macro Friendly Brownies
- Less than 100 calories per serve
- Vegan friendly
- Gluten and dairy free
- Healthy sweet treat alternative
- Naturally flavoured
What are Macro Friendly Brownies?
Macro Mike Brownies are super macro friendly and contain less than 100 calories per slice with 6 grams of protein. Macro Mike have combined the highest quality gluten free, vegan friendly whole food ingredients with a perfect blend of natural flavours.
Macro Mike are confident you'll think their brownies are to die for. Satisfy your sweet tooth by creating deliciously brownies at home. Macro Mike have got those late night munchies covered.
Raw cacao, rice flower, pea protein, coconut flower nectar, tapioca flour, brown rice protein, vegan choc chunks (cocoa butter, raw sugar, cocoa mass, cashew nuts) erythritol, gluten free baking powder, natural flavour, guar gum, himalayan rock salt, cinnamon, stevia.
1. Add your 300g dry mix into a bowl.
2. Pour in 330mls of water and mix thoroughly with a silicone spatula.
3. Transfer into a lined or non-stick backing tray and bake at 200 degrees celsius for 12-14 mins.
4. Allow to cool, then cut into 12 pieces and devour.
Who would benefit from these?
Anyone looking for a sweet, vegan friendly alternative without the guilt, then these brownies are a treat. Low in calories, low sugar content and a gluten & dairy free option. Ideal for consumers on a vegan diet or reducing their calorie intake.
To view the entire Macro Mike range click here