Maxine's Pure Vegan Protein Overview
1. What Is It? This is an Australian made & owned vegan protein powder.
2. How Do I Use It? This can be used to post workout, or throughout the day to increase overall protein intake.
3. How Much Does It Cost? This product starts at $34.95 for the 400g size.
For years now, Maxine's Burn has been a popular choice for females looking for a lean protein powder to support their weight loss journey. Unfortunately, for the ladies who follow a vegan diet, this product was not suitable.
Introducing the all-new Maxine's Pure vegan protein!
This protein powder contains ZERO artificial ingredients and is perfect for those who not only follow a vegan diet, but also those who have a sensitive digestive system.
The protein sources used in this product include:
- Organic Pea Protein Isolate - A hypoallergenic protein powder that is sourced from yellow peas and is easily digestible.
- Organic Brown Rice Protein Isolate - The protein component that is derived from brown rice, this protein is nutritious and also contains fibre and other vitamins.
- Ancient Grains - These grains are loaded with fibre, nutrients and plant phenols.
To keep with Maxine's theme, Pure also contains ingredients to support weight loss such as Green Coffee Bean Extract, Green Tea Extract, Carnitine & CLA.
If you are looking for an all-new vegan-friendly protein that will not only support your weight loss goals but also tastes delicious, then give Maxine's Pure a try today.
Should I Use Anything Else For Best Results?
A perfect addition to this product would be the fat burning pre-workout, Maxine's XT Burn Energise!