Bulk Protein by Musashi
Bulk Protein by Musashi is a moderate calorie, high protein gainer protein ideal for muscle growth, muscle recovery and weight gain. This potent formula packs 26g of protein in every serving and 222 calories in each serve. This Bulk Protein formula high-quality whey protein isolate (WPI) and whey protein concentrate (WPC), making it ideal for drinking throughout the day or post-workout.
- High protein formula with 26g of protein per serve
- Anabolic formula with 220+ calories for muscle growth
- Added Zinc & Magnesium for muscle recovery
- Perfect for weight gain and bulking
If you're looking to bulk up and grow more muscle, Bulk Protein by Musashi is for you. This gainer offers a moderate amount of calories, being 222, making it perfect for people looking to add just a little extra to their daily diet.
- Devries MC, Phillips SM. Supplemental protein in support of muscle mass and health: advantage whey. J Food Sci. 2015 Mar;80 Suppl 1:A8-A15. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12802. PMID: 25757896. Link
- Li M , Liu F . Effect of whey protein supplementation during resistance training sessions on body mass and muscular strength: a meta-analysis. Food Funct. 2019 May 22;10(5):2766-2773. doi: 10.1039/c9fo00182d. PMID: 31041966. Link
- Morton RW, Murphy KT, McKellar SR, Schoenfeld BJ, Henselmans M, Helms E, Aragon AA, Devries MC, Banfield L, Krieger JW, Phillips SM. A systematic review, meta-analysis and meta-regression of the effect of protein supplementation on resistance training-induced gains in muscle mass and strength in healthy adults. Br J Sports Med. 2018 Mar;52(6):376-384. doi: 10.1136/bjsports-2017-097608. Epub 2017 Jul 11. Erratum in: Br J Sports Med. 2020 Oct;54(19):e7. PMID: 28698222; PMCID: PMC5867436. Link
- Kloby Nielsen LL, Tandrup Lambert MN, Jeppesen PB. The Effect of Ingesting Carbohydrate and Proteins on Athletic Performance: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials. Nutrients. 2020 May 20;12(5):1483. doi: 10.3390/nu12051483. PMID: 32443678; PMCID: PMC7284704.Link
- Rustad PI, Sailer M, Cumming KT, Jeppesen PB, Kolnes KJ, Sollie O, Franch J, Ivy JL, Daniel H, Jensen J. Intake of Protein Plus Carbohydrate during the First Two Hours after Exhaustive Cycling Improves Performance the following Day. PLoS One. 2016 Apr 14;11(4):e0153229. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0153229. PMID: 27078151; PMCID: PMC4831776. Link
- Børsheim E, Cree MG, Tipton KD, Elliott TA, Aarsland A, Wolfe RR. Effect of carbohydrate intake on net muscle protein synthesis during recovery from resistance exercise. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2004 Feb;96(2):674-8. doi: 10.1152/japplphysiol.00333.2003. Epub 2003 Oct 31. PMID: 14594866. Link
- Rasmussen BB, Tipton KD, Miller SL, Wolf SE, Wolfe RR. An oral essential amino acid-carbohydrate supplement enhances muscle protein anabolism after resistance exercise. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2000 Feb;88(2):386-92. doi: 10.1152/jappl.2000.88.2.386. PMID: 10658002. Link