Musclemeds Creatine Decanate
MUSCLEMEDS CREATINE DECANATE
MuscleMeds Creatine Decanate is not just your average creatine supplement. Comprised with MuscleMeds DecaDrive technology, this source of creatine is one of the most highly soluble sources on the market.
Creatine is one of the most popular and scientifically proven supplements on the market. Supplementing with creatine has been proven to do the following:
– Increase muscle creatine content
– Increase hydration levels: mainly through the body holding onto more water.
– Increased anaerobic running capacity: Think of anaerobic running as short distance, high intensity activity
– Decreased fatigue levels: Able to train at a higher intensity for longer periods of time.
– Increase in power output: Over 65 studies have proven creatine to be successful in increasing power output, some have reported a 26% increase!
Creatine receives a lot of bad press for no real reason. As far as we are concerned, there is no reason why you should not be consuming creatine. Whether you are male or female, the benefits far out weigh the risks associated with creatine supplementation. It’s safe, healthy and works, why would you not take it?
Each serve of MuscleMeds Creatine Decanate contains 5 grams which is more than enough to support a healthy and active lifestyle.
HOW DO I TAKE IT?
Mix 1 scoop of MuscleMeds Creatine Decanate in your Spartan Suppz shaker in with your pre workout shaker and consume 20-30 minutes before training.
If trying to add some serious mass, have a scoop before and after training.
Have 1 scoop on off days as maintenance
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Creatine decanate is $59.95 and packs 60 total serves making it $1.00/serve.
SHOULD I TAKE ANYTHING ELSE WITH THIS FOR BEST RESULTS?
If your goal is to add some serious muscle, then try using MuscleMeds Carnivor Mass to your supplement regime!