Chemix Natabolic Powered by Turkesterone
This is a potent natural muscle builder. This provides a better hormonal balance for better workouts & recovery.
Testosterone is a big driver of muscle growth.
More testosterone means we have more muscle growth potential.
This means more strength & faster recovery potential.
The added benefits from this can also include more drive in the gym & boosted libido.
This creates an ideal environment for muscle growth.
This updated formula now includes a massive 750mg of turkesterone per serve. This is a huge addition to the product for natural muscle-building capacity.
Features of Chemix Natabolic
Supports strength & muscle building programs
- Helps control stress with KSM66 Ashwagandha
- Can be taken for longer periods
- Powered by Turkesterone
How do I take it?
For best results take 1 serve before heading to bed. This helps with relaxation and getting a good nights rest. It's best to use this for 1-3 months before taking a break for at least a month.
What do we like about Natabolic at Spartans?
This product is ideal for males looking to increase growth & recovery.
Natabolic is the work of The Guerilla Chemist Brian Moscowitz himself. A bodybuilding Biochemist known for his scientific approach to supplements. If you're a fan of hard-hitting formulas that work, this is for you.
A standout about this product for us is the research. Each ingredient has a scientific reference point to show not only the effects but the dosing as well.
- Chauhan, N. S., and V. K. Dixit. "Effects of Bryonia laciniosa seeds on sexual behaviour of male rats." International Journal of Impotence Research 22.3 (2010): 190-195.
- Chauhan, N. S., D. K. Saraf, and V. K. Dixit. "Effect of vajikaran rasayana herbs on pituitary–gonadal axis." European Journal of Integrative Medicine 2.2 (2010): 89-91.
- Parandin, Rahmatollah, Namdar Yousofvand, and Rostam Ghorbani. "The enhancing effects of alcoholic extract of Nigella sativa seed on fertility potential, plasma gonadotropins and testosterone in male rats." Iranian journal of reproductive medicine 10.4 (2012): 355.
- Sud, Khyati, and Sushant Sud. "A Scientific Review on Shivlingi Beej (Bryonia Laciniosa): A Mystical Ethno-Medicine for Infertility." European Journal of Biomedical 4.8 (2017): 1098-1102.
- Datau, E. A., et al. "Efficacy of Nigella sativa on serum free testosterone and metabolic disturbances in central obese male." Acta Medica Indonesiana 42.3 (2010): 130-134.
Ambiye, Vijay R., et al. "Clinical evaluation of the spermatogenic activity of the root extract of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) in oligospermic males: a pilot study." Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2013 (2013).
- Ferrando, Arny A., and Nancy R. Green. "The effect of boron supplementation on lean body mass, plasma testosterone levels, and strength in male bodybuilders." International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism 3.2 (1993): 140-149.
- Jeong, Juseong, et al. "Activation of Signaling Pathways for Protein Synthesis by Korean Mistletoe (Viscum album coloratum) Extract in a Mouse Model of Muscle Atrophy." The Korean Journal of Food And Nutrition 30.2 (2017): 371-377.
- Noh, Kyung Kyun, et al. "Loquat (Eriobotrya japonica) extract prevents dexamethasone-induced muscle atrophy by inhibiting the muscle degradation pathway in Sprague Dawley rats." Molecular medicine reports 12.3 (2015): 3607-3614.