Pre Extreme by Raw Nutrition
Containing a whopping 400mg of fast release caffeine, Pre Extreme by Raw Nutrition is sure to impress even the most tolerant pre-workout users. This high energy product combines numerous ingredients designed to increase performance, pumps and endurance, leading to a well-rounded workout.
- 400mg of Caffeine Anhydrous per serving
- Proven vasodilators for increased muscle pumps
- Delays fatigue and increased endurance
- Provides energy and mental focus
Is your energy lacking during training? Maybe that pre-workout you have isn't delivering quite the same kick it used to? If so, Raw Pre Extreme is for you! This is one seriously potent pre-workout formula, consisting of 400mg of fast-acting caffeine sure to energise even the most experienced pre-workout users. Add to that ingredients for pumps and focus and you have a very well put together product.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is it?
Pre Extreme by Raw Nutrition is a potent, high stimulant pre-workout formula designed to boost energy and performance before training.
How do I use it?
We recommend mixing 1 scoop in with 350ml of water and drinking 15 minutes before exercise.
Who is this for?
This is a very strong pre-workout so we recommend this to experienced pre-workout users.
What Are The Key Ingredients Found In Pre Extreme?
- Beta-Alanine (3.5g): Beta-Alanine has long been known for its ability to buffer lactic acid buildup, allowing you to continue to push harder for longer during workouts.
- L-Citrulline Malate (2.5g): Citrulline helps with increasing nitric oxide production in the blood, promoting blood flow and more oxygen delivery to the muscles.
- L-Tyrosine (1.5g): Tyrosine has been shown to help with the production of neurotransmitters in the brain, leading to quick thinking and alertness.
- Betaine Anhydrous (1g): Betaine (TMG) plays a role in increasing muscular power, muscular endurance and improving body composition.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (400mg): This is the quick release form of caffeine, ideal for immediate energy and focus.
- NitroRocket (500mg): This Arugula extract helps with detoxification and inflammation.
Why Take a Pre-Workout?
People may choose to use a pre-workout if they find their energy, focus or motivation is low during exercise.
When Do I Take Pre Extreme?Pre Extreme is best taken 15 minutes before training with 300ml of water.
Who Can Take This Product?This product is fine for any healthy adult to take. However, as it is quite a high energy product, testing your tolerance with a half serving to start would be a good move.
Does This Product Have Any Side Effects?
In healthy individuals, following the recommended doses there are not likely to be any side effects - please consult a health professional if you notice any adverse effects.
Should I Stack Anything With It For Best Results?
Yes, for best results we recommend stacking this with a well-rounded protein powder to ensure you are recovering 100% from your training sessions. You can click here to see all of our protein options.