Primeval Labs Mega Pre Red Training Stack by Primeval Labs
Primeval Labs Mega Pre Red Training Stack
1. What Is It? This is a combination of Primeval Labs Mega Pre Red & Primeval Labs Creatine.
2. How Do I Use It? Take 1 serving of both products with water 20 minutes prior to training.
3. How Much Does It Cost? This is $99.95 for both products.
Primeval Labs Mega Pre Red is the next evolution in quality, delicious tasting pre-workout supplements.
Gone are the days of synthetic, horrible tasting supplements. Primeval Labs are known worldwide for their amazing taste in their products & this one simply does not disappoint.
Mega Pre Red delivers:
- Increased Energy
- Zoned In Focus
- Improved Physical Performance
- Skin-Splitting Pumps
Each serving of this contains quality, proven ingredients to enhance your workout. Some of the key ingredients used include (per 2 scoops):
- L-Citrulline 6g - This popular amino acid helps to increase nitric oxide levels in the body and boost muscle pumps.
- Beta-Alanine 3.2g - Helps to buffer fatigue and promote endurance allowing you to train harder, for longer.
- Betaine Anhydrous 3g - Naturally found in beets, Betaine Anhydrous enhances cellular hydration and supports creatine production to boost muscle strength and power.
- Caffeine Anhydrous & DiCaffeine Malate 400mg - A whopping dose of caffeine. This blend will hit you hard and fast, but also provide you a smooth comedown with the addition of DiCaffeine Malate.
- Choline Bitartrate & Alpha GPC 2.4g - This combination of choline helps to increase mental focus & mind-muscle connection to deliver a zoned in workout.
Creatine Monohydrate from Primeval Labs is one of the most tested, proven and scientifically backed supplements of all time.
Used by entry-level gym-goers to elite level athletes, Creatine is everyone's go-to supplement to help improve physical performance in both the gym and in sport.
Creatine works to replenish your bodies main energy system, ATP or Adenosine Triphosphate. When we perform explosive movements, our body utilises ATP to fuel these movements. What this then does is remove a phosphate molecule and creates what is known as ADP or Adenosine Diphosphate. Supplementing with creatine helps to increase the amount of creatine phosphate stores in the body and therefore helps to recycle ADP into ATP at a much faster rate.
In much simpler terms, you will have more creatine stored in the body to allow your muscles to increase their work output significantly before succumbing to fatigue.
Should I Use Anything Else For Best Results?
If you are looking to improve your recovery, be sure to use Primeval Labs Isolit as your whey protein isolate source. This is a delicious and quality protein source perfect for post-workout use.