Primeval Labs Mega Pre
1. What is it? Primeval Labs Mega Pre is a non-stimulant, pump pre-workout.
2. How to take it? Mix 1 serve in 300ml water prior to undertaking training.
3. Cost? $69.95 for one full month's supply.
Primeval Labs Mega Pre is a game-changing, performance-based pre-workout.
The current pre-workout market is in complete disarray with a combination of products that are hidden behind proprietary blends, loaded with crazy amounts of stimulants and under-dosed performance-based ingredients.
Primeval Labs are one of the only handfuls of companies that are bucking this current trend with the all-new Mega Pre!
Mega Pre has sourced only the finest ingredients to create one seriously well-dosed performance based pre-workout. Boasting a total of 8 clinically backed ingredients which include the likes of:
- L-Citrulline 6g - Helps to stimulate vasodilation and increase blood delivery to the working muscles. This means better nutrient delivery, pumps and performance.
- Betaine 4g - Derived from Choline, this huge dose of Betaine has been shown to increase muscular strength and power, similar to the levels of creatine with 0 side effects.
- D-Ribose 2g - Ribose has been included for its unique ability to increase the speed of regeneration of ATP stores in the body. This allows you to push harder for longer.
- GlycerPump™ 2g - An all-new, trademarked version of the hydration ingredient Glycerol. This version is completely free from clumping and the mixability is second to none.
- Choline Bitartrate 1g - Choline helps to increase focus and concentration, without having the side effects of other stimulant forms.
- Norvaline 300mg - Prolongs the effects of increased nitric oxide production to allow more blood and nutrients to be delivered.
- VasoDrive-AP™ 254mg - Inhibits the vasoconstricting enzyme known as ACE. VasoDrive AP™ improves blood flow, insulin sensitivity & athletic performance.
- Huperzine A 100mcg - Enhances the effects of Choline Bitartrate hence the inclusion in Mega Pre. This nootropic will have you in the zone, focused and performing at your peak.
As you can see, Primeval Labs Mega Pre contains 0 stimulants. This was not an oversight, stimulants are often the cheapest and least beneficial ingredients in a pre-workout. Often, they cause more harm than good.
Primeval Labs Mega Pre causes:
- Skin tearing pumps
- Intense mental focus
- Hyperhydration of muscle cells
- 0 crash or anxiety!!
*Please note - due to the ingredient GlycerPump™, the powder is not of a fine consistency. This is completely normal and once mixed with water, Mega Pre will dissolve perfectly. The product is not damaged in any way.
SHOULD I TAKE ANYTHING ELSE WITH THIS FOR BEST RESULTS?
Love pumps in the gym? Then take Intracell7 during your workout for a complete pre/intra-workout stack. This delivery everything you need to train, perform and recover.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult a qualified professional before undertaking any health, fitness or dietary program.
Here at Spartan Supplements we live and breath all things Health, Nutrition, Fitness and Sports. We know how important it is for you to fuel your body with what it needs to Train Harder and Recover Faster!
Our entire range has been hand selected by our team of industry experts to ensure you get exactly what you expected, each and every time.
We stand by our products so that you can shop in confidence.
We all know there's no better feeling than getting the tools you need to attack your goals in and out of the gym! Our Buy Now Pay Later options are here to take the stress out of shopping and get you achieving your results quicker.
Simply add your items to your cart and select either zipPay or AfterPay at checkout.
We are here to help! If you have any questions about the product you are looking at, shipping information or anything at all, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Call our team on: 03 4309 4163
Email us at email@example.com
Or submit a webchat ticket.
Our support hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)