R1 Pro6 by Rule 1
Rule 1 has taken their protein to the next level with R1 Pro6, a multi-source protein powder! These proteins all have a different rate of digestion, some slow, some fast and some in between - this allows our bodies to have a source of amino acids right after training and then for hours afterwards, optimising recovery.
- 6 different types of protein
- Amazing flavours
- Blend of fast & slow digesting sources
- 25g of protein from multiple sources
- EAAs and BCAAs
- No added sugars
If you’re looking to step up your recovery post-workout and really get the most out of your hard work in the gym, R1 Pro6 is a great product to utilise, due to its multi-source formula and great amino acid profile.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is it?
Rule 1 has taken their protein to the next level with R1 Pro6, a multi-source protein powder! As the name suggests, this includes six different sources to make up the 25g of protein, including:
- Whey isolate
- Micellar casein
- Whey concentrate
- Hydrolysate Isolate
- Egg white protein
- Native whey isolate
- Whey Protein Isolate: Considered the king of all protein powders, it’s high in protein and naturally low in carbohydrates and fats. It is really fast-digesting, making it perfect for a post-workout shake.
- Casein Protein: This is a slow-digesting protein. Since it is broken down so much slower, it is able to keep your body supplied with amino acids for up to 7 hours.
This is great taken before bed as this is when our bodies are growing and recovering - keeping a good supply of amino acids really helps optimise recovery.
Should I Take Anything Else For Best Results?
Taking this alongside Rule 1’s creatine would make for a great stack to improve performance in the gym and recovery outside of the gym!