R1 Pro6 by Rule 1
Rule 1 has taken their protein to the next level with R1 Pro6, a multi-source protein powder! These proteins all have a different rate of digestion, some slow, some fast and some in between - this allows our bodies to have a source of amino acids right after training and then for hours afterwards, optimising recovery.
- 6 different types of protein
- Amazing flavours
- Blend of fast & slow digesting sources
- 25g of protein from multiple sources
- EAAs and BCAAs
- No added sugars
If you’re looking to step up your recovery post-workout and really get the most out of your hard work in the gym, R1 Pro6 is a great product to utilise, due to its multi-source formula and great amino acid profile.
- Devries MC, Phillips SM. Supplemental protein in support of muscle mass and health: advantage whey. J Food Sci. 2015 Mar;80 Suppl 1:A8-A15. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12802. PMID: 25757896. Link
- Li M , Liu F . Effect of whey protein supplementation during resistance training sessions on body mass and muscular strength: a meta-analysis. Food Funct. 2019 May 22;10(5):2766-2773. doi: 10.1039/c9fo00182d. PMID: 31041966. Link
- Morton RW, Murphy KT, McKellar SR, Schoenfeld BJ, Henselmans M, Helms E, Aragon AA, Devries MC, Banfield L, Krieger JW, Phillips SM. A systematic review, meta-analysis and meta-regression of the effect of protein supplementation on resistance training-induced gains in muscle mass and strength in healthy adults. Br J Sports Med. 2018 Mar;52(6):376-384. doi: 10.1136/bjsports-2017-097608. Epub 2017 Jul 11. Erratum in: Br J Sports Med. 2020 Oct;54(19):e7. PMID: 28698222; PMCID: PMC5867436. Link