Real Meal MRP by Cyborg Sport
Real Meal MRP by Cyborg Sport is an ultra-premium meal replacement formula designed to replicate a healthy, whole meal. Derived from only the cleanest, grass-fed dairy sources, instantized oats & Low-GI Palatinose carbohydrates for easy digesting.
This is ideal to use as a meal replacement product, but it can also be utilised as a superior quality mass gainer.
- 25g protein per serve
- 50g carbohydrates
- Proven to increase muscle growth
- Fuels muscle repair and recovery
- Amazing taste
- Australian Made & Owned
Real Meal MRP by Cyborg Sport is one of the cleanest meal replacement protein powders on the market. Between the combination of quality grass-fed protein sources, to added MCT's & Palatinose carbohydrates, there is no box this product does not tick.
- Devries MC, Phillips SM. Supplemental protein in support of muscle mass and health: advantage whey. J Food Sci. 2015 Mar;80 Suppl 1:A8-A15. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12802. PMID: 25757896. Link
- Li M , Liu F . Effect of whey protein supplementation during resistance training sessions on body mass and muscular strength: a meta-analysis. Food Funct. 2019 May 22;10(5):2766-2773. doi: 10.1039/c9fo00182d. PMID: 31041966. Link
- Morton RW, Murphy KT, McKellar SR, Schoenfeld BJ, Henselmans M, Helms E, Aragon AA, Devries MC, Banfield L, Krieger JW, Phillips SM. A systematic review, meta-analysis and meta-regression of the effect of protein supplementation on resistance training-induced gains in muscle mass and strength in healthy adults. Br J Sports Med. 2018 Mar;52(6):376-384. doi: 10.1136/bjsports-2017-097608. Epub 2017 Jul 11. Erratum in: Br J Sports Med. 2020 Oct;54(19):e7. PMID: 28698222; PMCID: PMC5867436. Link
- Kloby Nielsen LL, Tandrup Lambert MN, Jeppesen PB. The Effect of Ingesting Carbohydrate and Proteins on Athletic Performance: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials. Nutrients. 2020 May 20;12(5):1483. doi: 10.3390/nu12051483. PMID: 32443678; PMCID: PMC7284704.Link
- Rustad PI, Sailer M, Cumming KT, Jeppesen PB, Kolnes KJ, Sollie O, Franch J, Ivy JL, Daniel H, Jensen J. Intake of Protein Plus Carbohydrate during the First Two Hours after Exhaustive Cycling Improves Performance the following Day. PLoS One. 2016 Apr 14;11(4):e0153229. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0153229. PMID: 27078151; PMCID: PMC4831776. Link
- Børsheim E, Cree MG, Tipton KD, Elliott TA, Aarsland A, Wolfe RR. Effect of carbohydrate intake on net muscle protein synthesis during recovery from resistance exercise. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2004 Feb;96(2):674-8. doi: 10.1152/japplphysiol.00333.2003. Epub 2003 Oct 31. PMID: 14594866. Link
- Rasmussen BB, Tipton KD, Miller SL, Wolf SE, Wolfe RR. An oral essential amino acid-carbohydrate supplement enhances muscle protein anabolism after resistance exercise. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2000 Feb;88(2):386-92. doi: 10.1152/jappl.2000.88.2.386. PMID: 10658002. Link