Total War - V2 - White Walker Edition by Redcon1
What Is Redcon1 Total War White Walker?
1. What is it? Total War White Walker is a limited edition Game of Thrones inspired pre-workout
2. How to take it? Mix 1 serve in 300ml water prior to undertaking training.
3. Cost? $69.95 for one full month's supply.
Total War is an all in one pre-workout to fuel your body for performance.
This has been designed and formulated by supplement mogul Aaron Singerman to be the most complete pre-workout to withstand the toughest training conditions.
Train and compete with unparalleled focus and intensity throughout the entire workout.
This is 100% transparently labeled so you can see exactly what's inside every single serve of Redcon 1
What Benefits Can I Expect From This Product?
- Unrivalled Energy
- Increased Endurance
- Dense Muscle Pumps
- Increased Mental Focus & Concentration
What Are The Key Ingredients Found In Redcon1 Total War Pre Workout?
- Citrulline Malate 6000mg: Potent vasodilator which opens up the blood vessels to allow more nutrient-rich blood to be delivered to the working muscles and cause muscle pumps.
- Agmatine Sulfate 1000mg: Another vasodilator to help boost blood flow even further. Agmatine can also increase mental focus & concentration.
- Beta Alanine 3200mg: A full clinical dosage of the amino acid that helps to buffer the build-up of fatiguing metabolic by-products in the muscle allowing you to train harder for longer.
- Caffeine Anhydrous 250mg: The most popular central nervous stimulant on the market. This compound boosts energy, metabolism and is one of the most beneficial performance ingredients on the market.
- AMPiberry™ 150mg: A new compound that helps to amplify the effects of other stimulants used alongside it. Think of this compound to supercharge the likes of caffeine, Infinergy™ & Cocoteanol®.
- Cocoteanol® 50mg: A natural source of energy that is the combination of coffee bean & green tea. This provides a really clean, smooth source of energy for performance.
This is just a snapshot of some of the key ingredients found. For a full breakdown, check out the attached ingredient profile.
For a full breakdown on this product, check out our Redcon1 Total War Pre Workout review.
HOW DO I TAKE IT?
For best results mix 1 serving
Note: We recommend starting out with half a serve of any pre-workout supplement to
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
This product is $69.95 and packs 30 total serves making it $2.33/serve.
SHOULD I TAKE ANYTHING ELSE WITH THIS FOR BEST RESULTS?
If you love pumps this would be