Rule 1 Starter Stack
or make 4 interest-free payments of $ 29.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
is the Rule 1 Starter Stack?
The Rule 1 Starter Stack is a combination of the following 2 products from the US powerhouse brand:
Rule 1 R1 Protein is a high quality whey protein isolate.
This is a super clean
When it comes to getting bigger
If you don't have sufficient protein intake in your
This is the same people behind Optimum Nutrition so you know the quality and
Rule 1 R1 Train is a complete intra workout performance supplement.
Train is a blend of multiple ingredients to help
6g Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's) in a 4:1:1 ratio- Amino acids are the building blocks of muscle tissue and help repair damaged muscle
fibres .Being in their broken down form means they a readily and absorbed instantaneously. digestible
- 2.5g of L-Glutamine - Great for improving digestive health and nutrient absorption. Glutamine has also been shown to aid in reducing muscle soreness.
- 1.5g of Citrulline - Increases blood flow and nutrient delivery.
1g of HydroMax Glycerol - A hyper-
that helps to draw water and nutrients into the cells of the body. Very effective at increasing blood flow and pumps. hydrator
- 1g of Betaine Anhydrous - Improves muscular power output and performance.
- 1g of Taurine - Helps with cellular hydration and increasing blood flow.
- 340mg of Electrolytes - Aids with hydration and sports performance.
HOW DO I USE IT?
For best results mix 1-2 scoops of Rule 1 R1 Protein in 400ml cold water first thing in the morning and again post-workout. This can also be taken before bed if you need to increase your daily protein intake.
Mix 1 scoop of Rule 1 R1 Train in 600ml of water and drink during your training session.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
This is $119.95 for 68 serves making it $1.76/serve.
SHOULD I TAKE ANYTHING ELSE WITH THIS FOR BEST RESULTS?
This is arguably the most important supplement you can take for muscle growth recovery. Another great option is creatine such as Max's Creatine X8. You can simply add this to your Rule 1 R1 Protein post-workout shake.