Metabolyz by Primabolics
Metabolyz by Primabolics has been formulated to provide every vitamin and mineral required in this process of conversion and formation of the Thyroid hormones. Your thyroid is predominately responsible for the regulation of your metabolic rate. The healthier your thyroid functions, the healthier your metabolic rate will be.
Thyroid optimising complex of powerful adaptogenic herbs, vitamins and minerals
- ZMA complex to further optimise hormonal production.
- A general health multi-vitamin supplement to improve health.
- Hormonal balancing and Cortisol lowering supplement.
The conversion of the Thyroid hormone T4 to T3 (the far more metabolically active form) is largely what dictates the “Basal Metabolic Rate” of an individual as well as influencing their cortisol, hormonal balance and gut health. This product will allow optimal function of your Thyroid and thus optimise your basal metabolic rate.
Ferreira GC, McKenna MC. L-Carnitine and Acetyl-L-carnitine Roles and Neuroprotection in Developing Brain. Neurochem Res. 2017 Jun;42(6):1661-1675. doi: 10.1007/s11064-017-2288-7. Epub 2017 May 16. PMID: 28508995; PMCID: PMC5621476. Link
Talenezhad N, Mohammadi M, Ramezani-Jolfaie N, Mozaffari-Khosravi H, Salehi-Abargouei A. Effects of l-carnitine supplementation on weight loss and body composition: A systematic review and meta-analysis of 37 randomized controlled clinical trials with dose-response analysis. Clin Nutr ESPEN. 2020 Jun;37:9-23. doi: 10.1016/j.clnesp.2020.03.008. Epub 2020 Apr 18. PMID: 32359762. Link
Tabrizi R, Saneei P, Lankarani KB, Akbari M, Kolahdooz F, Esmaillzadeh A, Nadi-Ravandi S, Mazoochi M, Asemi Z. The effects of caffeine intake on weight loss: a systematic review and dos-response meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2019;59(16):2688-2696. doi: 10.1080/10408398.2018.1507996. Epub 2018 Oct 18. PMID: 30335479. Link
- Sugita J, Yoneshiro T, Sugishima Y, Ikemoto T, Uchiwa H, Suzuki I, Saito M. Daily ingestion of grains of paradise (Aframomum melegueta) extract increases whole-body energy expenditure and decreases visceral fat in humans. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). 2014;60(1):22-7. doi: 10.3177/jnsv.60.22. PMID: 24759256. Link
- Loftus HL, Astell KJ, Mathai ML, Su XQ. Coleus forskohlii Extract Supplementation in Conjunction with a Hypocaloric Diet Reduces the Risk Factors of Metabolic Syndrome in Overweight and Obese Subjects: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Nutrients. 2015 Nov 17;7(11):9508-22. doi: 10.3390/nu7115483. PMID: 26593941; PMCID: PMC4663611. Link