Acetyl L-Carnitine by ATP Science
Acetyl L-Carnitine by ATP Science is a high-quality fat transport agent. Recognised in the industry as a powerful tool in the pursuit of a shredded body, Carnitine works by helping your body transport fatty acids into the mitochondria, where they are preferentially utilised for energy - i.e. burned first, before your body starts breaking down any other cell types. In practice, this turns your body into a lean, mean, fat-burning machine.
- Premium pure Acetyl L-Carnitine
- Promotes intense fat burning
- Supports healthy metabolism
- Can be used as a pre-workout supplement
Many raw ingredients on the market are sourced from sub-standard origins and don’t perform as advertised, but that’s not the case with ATP’s Science’s Acetyl L-Carnitine, which is premium, potent, and effective. We love the purity of the formula and the mild stimulant effect which makes it a suitable pre-workout to give you that boost you need to train through the pain.
- Ferreira GC, McKenna MC. L-Carnitine and Acetyl-L-carnitine Roles and Neuroprotection in Developing Brain. Neurochem Res. 2017 Jun;42(6):1661-1675. doi: 10.1007/s11064-017-2288-7. Epub 2017 May 16. PMID: 28508995; PMCID: PMC5621476. Link
- Talenezhad N, Mohammadi M, Ramezani-Jolfaie N, Mozaffari-Khosravi H, Salehi-Abargouei A. Effects of l-carnitine supplementation on weight loss and body composition: A systematic review and meta-analysis of 37 randomized controlled clinical trials with dose-response analysis. Clin Nutr ESPEN. 2020 Jun;37:9-23. doi: 10.1016/j.clnesp.2020.03.008. Epub 2020 Apr 18. PMID: 32359762. Link
Note: Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet.