Hybrid Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate - The King Of All Supplements
Hybrid Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate, the king of all supplements, is the most researched and proven supplement on the planet - used extensively by the world's top athletes for years and for good reason.
Creatine Monohydrate supports increased muscle strength and power. It achieves this by boosting the production of ATP, the primary energy source for muscle contractions. This, in turn, allows you to push harder and lift heavier weights during your workouts, leading to greater gains in muscle size and strength over time.
Key Benefits of Creatine Monohydrate
- Increased ATP Production for Explosive Power
- Improves Muscular Strength & Power
Massive 100 Serve Size
- Increases Muscle Mass
- Enhances Recovery
So, what is creatine monohydrate? Simply put, it's a combination of creatine and water. Creatine is a molecule that is produced naturally in the body and is involved in energy production. It's stored in the muscles and is used to fuel high-intensity exercise.
When you take creatine monohydrate as a supplement, it's absorbed into the muscles and increases the amount of creatine available for energy production. This, in turn, can improve your performance during high-intensity exercise, allowing you to lift heavier weights, sprint faster, or power through a tough workout.
How To Take Creatine Monohydrate?
Simply mix one to two scoops of Hybrid Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate with water & consume daily.
A couple of tips for your Creatine Monohydrate intake:
- Timing isn't critical here, the most important factor is that you take Creatine daily, so it can saturate in your system to effectively increase ATP Production.
- Mix your Creatine with another drink like your pre-workout or protein - this will make it taste better & you're more likely to drink it this way!
What Does Creatine Monohydrate Do?
Creatine Monohydrate is a precursor to phosphocreatine, which is used by the body to produce ATP - the primary fuel used by the body for muscle contractions.
With more ATP the body can more effectively make muscle contractions therefore increasing your body's output - meaning you can perform more explosive movements and sustain high instensity excercise for longer.
- Cooper R, Naclerio F, Allgrove J, Jimenez A. Creatine supplementation with specific view to exercise/sports performance: an update. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2012 Jul 20;9(1):33. doi: 10.1186/1550-2783-9-33. PMID: 22817979; PMCID: PMC3407788. Link
Kreider RB, Jäger R, Purpura M. Bioavailability, Efficacy, Safety, and Regulatory Status of Creatine and Related Compounds: A Critical Review. Nutrients. 2022 Feb 28;14(5):1035. doi: 10.3390/nu14051035. PMID: 35268011; PMCID: PMC8912867. Link
- Wax B, Kerksick CM, Jagim AR, Mayo JJ, Lyons BC, Kreider RB. Creatine for Exercise and Sports Performance, with Recovery Considerations for Healthy Populations. Nutrients. 2021 Jun 2;13(6):1915. doi: 10.3390/nu13061915. PMID: 34199588; PMCID: PMC8228369. Link