Axe and Sledge Hydraulic Pre Workout
Hydraulic is more than your basic pump product, this is a complete non-stimulant pre-workout designed for maximum performance in the gym and skin splitting pumps.
This powerhouse product is formulated to increase performance, muscle pumps, muscular endurance, focus, strength and power and you can get it all without any post-workout crash!
With a 20/40 serve formula, Hydraulic is extremely versatile, on lower effort days, you can use one scoop and still get a great boost in performance. When it comes to high-effort days, you can take two full scoops to take your workout to the next level.
Being that Hydraulic is completely non-stim, it can be safely stacked alongside Axe & Sledge’s high-stimulant pre-workout, Seventh Gear. This combo is absolutely killer, with extreme energy, endurance and savage pumps.
- Highly effective non-stimulant pre-workout
- A completely stimulant-free formulation for crash-free energy
- Increases blood flow for muscle pumps & growth
- Benefits strength, power and endurance
Axe and Sledge Hydraulic Pre Workout is super effective without being super-stimulating. Unlike some pre-workouts that have your hands shaking and your heart racing before you even load up the barbell, Hydraulic delivers clean, sustainable energy which will help you coast through your workout - and the rest of your day.
Formulated to pack an energy punch and target blood flow to working muscle groups, Hydraulic is a natural choice for anyone looking to improve athletic performance without inducing a serious post-workout energy crash.
In each scoop of Hydraulic you can expect:
- 12.5mg Vitamin B3
- 12.5mg Vitamin B6
- 250mcg Vitamin B12
- 60mg Magnesium
- 20mg Potassium
- 2500mg L-Citrulline
- 1500mg Glycerol Powder
- 1200mg Beta-Alanine
- 1000mg L-taurine
- 750mg Magnesium Creatine Chelate
- 500mg Agmatine Sulfate
- 500mg L-Tyrosine
- 500mg Arginine Silicate
- 125mg N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine
Can you mix Axe & Sledge's Hydraulic and Seventh Gear?
Yes, Axe & Sledge's Hydraulic and Seventh Gear work together perfectly, and in fact, are designed with this in mind!
The two are specifically formulated for extreme energy, incredible endurance and savage muscle pumps.
Does Axe And Sledge Hydraulic Have Caffeine?
No, Hydraulic is a Caffeine free pre workout, and contains zero stimulants. As it is caffeine free it is a perfect option for people who are sensitive to caffeine or train late at night. Hydraulic is a great addition to stack with your favorite high energy pre workout.
When Do I Take Hydraulic?
For best results, we would recommend taking this product 15-20 minutes before training mixed in with 300ml of water.
Is There Creatine In Axe & Sledge Hydraulic?
Yes, Axe & Sledge Hydraulic contains 750mg of MagnaPower Creatine per scoop. MagnaPower is creatine blended with Magnesium for the ultimate in performance. A standard serve is 1 scoop but you can have 2 scoops which then will contain 1500mg of creatine.
What Are The Key Ingredients Found In Axe and Sledge Hydraulic Pre Workout?
Here are some of the key compounds found in Axe & Sledge Hydraulic (per 2 scoops):
- L-Citrulline 5000mg - A solid dosage of this amino acid that helps to boost nitric oxide production in the body to help deliver more blood to the working muscles.
- GlycerPump™ 2000mg - A stable version of Glycerol, this compound helps to draw more water and nutrients into the muscle cells delivering a skin-splitting pump.
- CarnoSyn Beta Alanine™ 2400mg - Helps to buffer fatiguing metabolic by-products allowing you to train harder for longer.
- Creatine MagnaPower™ 1500mg - A bonded form of Creatine and Magnesium Chelate. Creatine MagnaPower™ will help to increase muscle strength and power in the gym.
- Nitrosigine® 1000mg - One of the best blood flow enhancers on the market Nitrosigine® has been shown to elevate blood flow for hours.
Does Hydraulic Pre Workout Have Any Side Effects?
In healthy individuals, following the recommended dosages should not have any adverse effects. However, we recommend seeing a health professional if any effects occur.
Is Hydraulic Pre Workout Good?
Yes, Axe & Sledge Hydraulic is a great Stimulant free preworkout that is loaded with ingredients that will boost muscle pumps, focus and will have you performing at your absolute best!
How long does Axe & Sledge Hydraulic take to kick in?
Hydraulic can take between 20 - 30 minutes to activate in the system. This makes it perfect to have on your way to the gym to feel the full effects by the time you start your session.