Intra Workout by Chemix
Chemix Intra-Workout Overview
1. What Is It? This is the all-new elite intra-workout formulated by none other than the Guerilla Chemist.
2. How Do I Use It? Take 1 serving mixed with water during your training session.
3. How Much Does It Cost? This product costs $79.95.
After years of formulating market-leading supplements for other companies, the Guerilla Chemist has finally gone out on his own and formulated his own supplement line.
Introducing Chemix Intra-Workout.
This is the first in the all-new brand's supplement range and when you have a look into the formula, you will see that it is quite unique and different from what else is on the market.
This intra-workout formula does not contain your stock-standard amino acids, rather it focusses on all other aspects of recovery from training from glycogen replenishment, energy system recovery plus more!
This comprehensive formula takes endurance and performance to their peak levels.
What Are The Benefits I Can Expect From This?
- Increased muscle pumps
- No digestive discomfort
- Replenished energy stores
- Increased muscular power
- Greater endurance.
What Are The Key Ingredients In Chemix Intra-Workout?
- Carbohydrate Blend - A combination of Dextrose & Cluster Dextrin® that helps to replenish glycogen stores in the body during training. Glycogen stores can diminish by 40% in as little as 30 minutes of training. These carbohydrates are readily digestible and should not cause discomfort.
- Creapure® Creatine Monohydrate - One of the most widely researched nutritional supplements on the market. Creatine boosts muscular power & strength and is your bodies source of fuel for any activity that is explosive by nature.
- Betaine Anhydrous - An extract from Beetroot, Betaine has been shown to help buffer fatiguing metabolic by-products allowing you to train harder, for longer.
- HICA - A metabolite of the amino acid Leucine. HICA is anti-catabolic and helps to stimulate muscle repair and recovery.
This is just a snapshot of some of the key ingredients, for a full breakdown check out the attached ingredient panel.