Magic Nutrition Magic Whey Protein Powder
Magic Nutrition Magic Whey Protein Powder is more than just a delicious blended whey protein isolate and concentrate. With added CLAs, MCTs and Acetyl L-Carnitine, Magic Whey provides much-needed nutrients, and encourages thermogenesis and increased metabolic rate, making it an incredible supplement for weight loss. Like all whey protein powders, Magic Whey also promotes the repair of muscle tissues, so it will help fast-track your post-training recovery too.
- Hybrid Whey Protein Isolate and Concentrate
- 26g protein per serve
- Provides sustained release of amino acids
- Added digestive enzymes for enhanced gut health
Magic Nutrition Magic Whey Protein Powder is in a league of its own. Not only does it blend multiple protein sources to provide both fast- and slow-release energy, it also contains a trademarked Digezyme compound to encourage easy digestion and prevent bloating. And with an incredible flavour range that tastes even better than a decadent milkshake, it’s bound to be a favourite for even the fussiest protein drinker!
- Devries MC, Phillips SM. Supplemental protein in support of muscle mass and health: advantage whey. J Food Sci. 2015 Mar;80 Suppl 1:A8-A15. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12802. PMID: 25757896. Link
- Li M , Liu F . Effect of whey protein supplementation during resistance training sessions on body mass and muscular strength: a meta-analysis. Food Funct. 2019 May 22;10(5):2766-2773. doi: 10.1039/c9fo00182d. PMID: 31041966. Link
- Morton RW, Murphy KT, McKellar SR, Schoenfeld BJ, Henselmans M, Helms E, Aragon AA, Devries MC, Banfield L, Krieger JW, Phillips SM. A systematic review, meta-analysis and meta-regression of the effect of protein supplementation on resistance training-induced gains in muscle mass and strength in healthy adults. Br J Sports Med. 2018 Mar;52(6):376-384. doi: 10.1136/bjsports-2017-097608. Epub 2017 Jul 11. Erratum in: Br J Sports Med. 2020 Oct;54(19):e7. PMID: 28698222; PMCID: PMC5867436. Link