Outright Bar by MTS Nutrition
MTS Nutrition Outright Bar
1. What Is It? This is a real-food bar made with real peanut (or almond) butter, oatmeal, honey & whey-protein isolate.
2. How Do I Use It? These are the perfect snack to have any time throughout the day.
3. How Much Do They Cost? These are $4.95 each or 12 for $49.95.
The days of protein bars loaded with fake filler carbs & misleading labels are now over!
Introducing the Outright Bar by MTS Nutrition.
The Outright Bar has taken the market by storm with its simple ingredient profile, full transparency, and unrivalled taste.
What sets this bar apart from others on the market is the absence of what is known as prebiotic fiber. Prebiotic fiber is great in small 1-2g dosages, however, some of the top-selling bars on the market can contain up to 20g per bar! The issue with this is most companies do not have to/chosen not to label these as carbohydrates in the past meaning each bar you are eating could easily contain up to 80 more calories then what you are expecting. For those counting calories, dieting or following their macros this can just throw everything out.
The Outright Bar uses Peanut or Almond butter for the base of the bar, along with Rolled Oats, Honey & Whey Protein Isolate. Depending on the flavor of choice, they also include Berries, Raisins, Chocolate Chips, etc. As you can see, the ingredients are simple but that is what simply makes this bar so great.
Each serving of The Outright Bar contains approximately (depending on flavor) the following macros:
- Calories - 270g
- Protein - 15g - From Peanuts, Almonds & WPI
- Carbohydrates - 26g - From Oats & Honey
- Fats 12g - From Peanuts & Almonds
If you are wanting to try the game-changing protein bar that is revolutionizing the industry, be sure to try out these bars today!