BSN True Mass Gainer Protein Powder
BSN True Mass Mass Gainer Protein Powder is a high-quality mass gainer.
True Mass uses a blend of high-quality protein and carbs to fuel energy throughout the day.
Best of all, True Mass is fortified with an essential nutrient blend, to help cover any dietary gaps not filled by daily whole foods.
Extreme Gainer for serious size, 690 Calories
Contains 50g protein and 87g of carbohydrate
Added nutrients for gut and overall health
If you need to gain serious size, fast, then look no further than True Mass.
With a solid calorie count & plenty of protein and carbohydrates, True Mass will help pack on size in no time!
It’s also tasty and convenient and allows your digestive system a much-needed break from the constant intake of food throughout the day.
- Devries MC, Phillips SM. Supplemental protein in support of muscle mass and health: advantage whey. J Food Sci. 2015 Mar;80 Suppl 1:A8-A15. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12802. PMID: 25757896. Link
- Li M , Liu F . Effect of whey protein supplementation during resistance training sessions on body mass and muscular strength: a meta-analysis. Food Funct. 2019 May 22;10(5):2766-2773. doi: 10.1039/c9fo00182d. PMID: 31041966. Link
- Morton RW, Murphy KT, McKellar SR, Schoenfeld BJ, Henselmans M, Helms E, Aragon AA, Devries MC, Banfield L, Krieger JW, Phillips SM. A systematic review, meta-analysis and meta-regression of the effect of protein supplementation on resistance training-induced gains in muscle mass and strength in healthy adults. Br J Sports Med. 2018 Mar;52(6):376-384. doi: 10.1136/bjsports-2017-097608. Epub 2017 Jul 11. Erratum in: Br J Sports Med. 2020 Oct;54(19):e7. PMID: 28698222; PMCID: PMC5867436. Link
- Kloby Nielsen LL, Tandrup Lambert MN, Jeppesen PB. The Effect of Ingesting Carbohydrate and Proteins on Athletic Performance: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials. Nutrients. 2020 May 20;12(5):1483. doi: 10.3390/nu12051483. PMID: 32443678; PMCID: PMC7284704.Link
- Rustad PI, Sailer M, Cumming KT, Jeppesen PB, Kolnes KJ, Sollie O, Franch J, Ivy JL, Daniel H, Jensen J. Intake of Protein Plus Carbohydrate during the First Two Hours after Exhaustive Cycling Improves Performance the following Day. PLoS One. 2016 Apr 14;11(4):e0153229. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0153229. PMID: 27078151; PMCID: PMC4831776. Link
- Børsheim E, Cree MG, Tipton KD, Elliott TA, Aarsland A, Wolfe RR. Effect of carbohydrate intake on net muscle protein synthesis during recovery from resistance exercise. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2004 Feb;96(2):674-8. doi: 10.1152/japplphysiol.00333.2003. Epub 2003 Oct 31. PMID: 14594866. Link
- Rasmussen BB, Tipton KD, Miller SL, Wolf SE, Wolfe RR. An oral essential amino acid-carbohydrate supplement enhances muscle protein anabolism after resistance exercise. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2000 Feb;88(2):386-92. doi: 10.1152/jappl.2000.88.2.386. PMID: 10658002. Link