Cellucor C4 Pre Workout
Cellucor C4 Pre Workout is one of the world’s most popular supplements. A powerful performance blend designed to fuel your best ever training sessions, C4 Pre Workout is a genius combination of beta-alanine, creatine, multiple forms of caffeine plus arginine for maximum absorption and muscle pumps. With scientifically proven ingredients including bulk amino acids, a clean energy blend, plus focus and mental clarity agents, C4 Pre Workout is your secret weapon for the gym, and beyond.
- Award-winning pre-workout formula
- Multiple caffeine sources for sustained energy
- Promotes muscle pumps
- Boosts cognitive function
C4 Pre Workout has earned its reputation as one of the world’s best pre-workouts. Comprehensive and blended with multiple performance-enhancing compounds, C4 ID even contains ingredients to increase blood flow and vasodilation, so your muscles will look pumped like never before. And - as if we even need to say it - C4 ID will give you a serious energy rush to fuel your next big training session.
C4 Pre Workout Ingredients
- CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine 1600mg: Proven compound to help reduce muscle acidity and increase endurance.
- Creatine Nitrate NO3-T® 1000mg: University studied form of creatine that boosts strength and power. This form of creatine is also more gently on the digestive system.
- Arginine AKG 1000mg: Boosts blood flow and pumps to the working muscle
- Caffeine Anhydrous 150mg: Central nervous stimulant to boost energy and focus.
- Teacrine®: Form of caffeine that the body does not become accustomed to.
Is C4 Pre Workout Good?
C4 Pre Workout is a great pre workout supplement to help get you fired up and performing in the gym. C4 is a multi award winning supplement.
How Much Caffeine In C4 Pre Workout?
C4 has 150mg of caffeine per serving, plus another 225mg of N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine & Teacrine®. This is equivalent of 1.5-2 standard coffees.
Is C4 Pre Workout Bad For Your Liver?
There is no evidence of adverse effects of consuming C4 for your liver when following the manufacturers guidelines and directions.