Chemix Cortibloc by Chemix
Sorry, currently out of stock
1. What Is It? This is a one-of-a-kind cortisol inhibitor designed by The Guerilla Chemist.
2. How Do I Use It? Take 1 capsule daily for the first week, then up to 4 capsules a day for a period no longer than 4 weeks.
3. How Much Does It Cost? This is $69.95 for 60 servings.
The stress hormone cortisol can be seen as the handbrake to whatever your goals may be. Science has shown, elevated cortisol levels cause stress on your adrenal system, cause weight gain, inhibit fat loss & causes exhaustion.
Introducing the all-in-one cortisol inhibiting powerhouse, Chemix Cortibloc.
Designed by the master formulator, The Guerilla Chemist, Cortibloc aims to:
- Manage & block cortisol levels
- Improve blood glucose metabolism
- Reduce body fat levels
The main ingredient in Cortibloc is Emodin. Emodin is a naturally occurring compound that inhibits an enzyme known as 11ß-HSD1. This particular enzyme is responsible for the conversion of cortisone into cortisol.
High levels of cortisol have been attributed to inhibited glucose uptake into skeletal muscle & can lead to fat gain, obesity, insulin resistance, hypertension + more. Emodin works to inhibit the conversion of cortisone to cortisol with 1 study showing it inhibited the enzyme by up to 46% - essentially reducing cortisol levels by half.
As you can see, Emodin is very powerful at inhibiting cortisol & insulin-induced weight gain and could be the missing link that you are searching for to reduce that last bit of body fat.